"If Lorelei Will Change The Past"

☞ PL General
✎Genre: Fantasy, Wholesome
✎Taglish || 700+ words
✎Warning: Spoiler included

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

Lorelei

Napatigil ako sa pagtipa sa keyboard ng aking laptop nang marinig ang pagkatok mula sa pinto, I put my laptop down and walk straight to open the door. I thought it was Loki but to my surprise I saw none outside, I stepped outside and panned my head to look for someone but not a single soul can be seen.

'Maybe some random kids were playing knock-pranking' I thought to myself. As I was about to go back inside, I saw a golden card from the floor. I picked it up and took it inside. I sat on the couch and examined the card, there are no recepient only a few words were written on it and it says, "This card are full of dust, blow it off"

Napakunot ang noo ko, "Is this some kind of Loki's prank again?" hindi ko sana papansinin pero wala namang mawawala kung susubukan ko. So, I blew it off, my eyes widened, another words came out on the card. Is this some kind of magic? Or just a science?

I read the phrase written on it, "You got a one chance to go back in the past and change it. Just close your eyes and remember the exact moment that you want to change." Parang sobrang imposible ang sinasabi sa card na ito. I reclined on my seat and think for a while, napatingin ako sa laptop na nakabukas, I was writing my blog and its not done yet. A name written on my draft caught my eyes, my heart ache again and my eyes started to blur.

My hand gripped tight on the card, I want to try what's written on it. I closed my eyes, breathed deeply and started reminiscing the exact moment that I want to change from the past that affects not only me but also Loki.

After a seconds, I slowly open my eyes, my mouth agape by the sight in front of me. Nilibot ko ang paningin sa paligid, tandang-tanda ko pa ang mala-hotel na hospital room na ito. Napatingin ulit ako sa harapan, Luthor is sitting upright in a hospital bed. Loki is standing near the edge of the bed holding his phone.

Oh right! This was the time when Luthor was poisoned and is now resting here. Our friends left already while Loki and I stayed to talk to his brother. Loki was saying something but suddenly stop when his phone rang. Instead of declining the call, he chose to answer it, "Hello, mom. My brother and I are still having a-Sorry, I can't understand you. Are you in the basement? Why was the signal choppy? Why was there a static noise in the back-"

Loki's eyes widened as he stared at my direction. He leaped to the couch where I was sitting. I already knew what he is searching around. I stand up and waited for him to find it, he then pushed the couch and picked up something from the floor. A small blacked object, the listening bug in the execom office.

Humarap siya sa 'kin, nanlaki ang mga mata, "Maggie!" before he could rush outside, I already stop him and snatch the device from him. Kitang-kita ang pagkalito sa mukha niya, "What are you doing Lori? We need to look for Maggie-"

Tinapat ko ang palad sa mukha ni Loki para patigilan siya, nilapit ko sa bibig and device saka huminga ng malalim, "I know you are listening Maggie. But please, I'm begging you don't run! Hindi ka namin hahabulin, hindi ka namin pupuntahan." I stopped myself from crying, "I know you have a lot of questions in mind about what you heard right now. We can explain, don't run outside please, we will answer all your questions and accusations just please come back in this room."

I didn't know if Maggie will listen but I'm hoping she will. This is the only way I can save her life, Loki is still confuse by what I told Maggie. Napalingon kami nang bumukas ang pinto at pumasok ang isang babaeng may bangs at maikli ang buhok. She moved her eyeglasses using her index finger. Tears started to drop from my eyes as I ran towards her direction and hug her tight. "M-Maggie!" she was stunned and confused. "We missed you Maggie"

゚。・*.゚☆✿◕ᴗ◕✿☆゚.*・。゚