LoreKi AU: "Sunday Morning" (V-Day Entry)

☞LoreKi Fluff AU challenge by @loreleisfx on twitter
✎Day 3— “Cuddles”
✎English || 500+ words
♪ ▷Sunday Morning◁ by Maroon 5

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

Lorelei

I woke up by the sound of the heavy rain. I looked at my phone clock, its already 5 AM. I yawned as I stretch my body, I stood up and fixed my bed. I pushed the curtain aside and looked outside. Its still dark because of the rain. Fortunately, today is Sunday, so we don't have to worry in attending our class.

I hugged myself after I went out of my room, the aircon is off but its still cold. I rushed to the kitchen and prepared a hot chocolate and a tea for Loki. After that, I went straight to Loki's room and knocked on his door. As usual, there's no response. I turned the doorknob and to my surprise Loki didn't lock his door.

Slowly, I pushed the door and peeked my head a little to look inside. Loki is still sleeping soundly in his bed, wrapped in his blanket. I walk towards his direction, I leaned to look at his face. "Hey, Loki" I called him, but he didn't even move. I poked his cheek that made his forehead creased. "Wake up, sleepy head" I slightly shook his shoulder but he just groaned.

I smiled while looking at him, I sat beside him and placed my elbow at my thigh while my chin resting on my hand. I stared at Loki's sleeping face, his hair—as usual—is messy, his forehead creased and his mouth slightly opened. He looks so cute and innocent, when you look at him, you wouldn't think that this innocent and cute guy can chair up a person. But anyway its his anger that drove him to do that harsh thing.

I straightened his forehead using my finger, then traced his face from his brows, eyes, down to his pointed nose then to his pinkish lips. A clever idea popped up in my mind. What if I kiss him so I can wake him up?

I slowly leaned my face forward to kiss him but hesitated midway because of embarrassment. My eyes widened when Loki open his eyes, "Why did you stop?" he asked in husky voice. I felt my cheeks turning red, his eyes landed on my lips. "Well, if you won't do it. I will." Before I could even react, he already held my nape and pulled me to him, making our lips met. I froze, my eyes still widened, my heart beating hysterically and my cheeks burning.

I didn't know how long is that kiss, he just pushed me gently to let go. I heard him chuckled before he pulled me beside him and wrapped his arm on my shoulder. He placed my arm in his waist, my head is leaning on his chest. Its quite chilly but because he's hugging me, I felt warmed.

"We need to get up, Loki" I said as I tried to pulled away but he just hug me tighter. "Let's just stay like this for a while, Its Sunday so we don't need to get up early." he whispered. "But I already made a tea for you, its probably cold right now."

"Its okay, I can make another one." he turned his body sideway pulling my body to him to hug me tighter. I closed my eyes when I felt him placed a kiss on my forehead. Well, I think cuddling for a while in a rainy Sunday is not a bad idea.

゚。・*.゚☆✿◕ᴗ◕✿☆゚.*・。゚