Loreki AU: "Sudden Gift" (V-Day Entry)

☞LoreKi Fluff AU challenge by @loreleisfx on twitter
✎Day 2— “Chocolates and Teddy Bears”
✎TagLish || 900+ words

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

Lorelei

Sitting on the couch with a laptop on my lap and a hot chocolate on the center table has become my routine every night before sleeping. Same routine this night, after I scrolled through social media, I open the word processor to write the draft of my blog.

I looked up when I heard someone open the door, with my forehead creased I looked at Loki who's wearing his pajama but topped with a black jacket, "Where are you going?" I asked, it was passed 8 o'clock in the evening already.

He shot a glance at me but immediately avoided my gaze, "Uhh.. I will just get something outside" he answered without looking at me. "Anong kukunin mo sa labas?" I asked again. He put his hand on his nape, "N-not important just continue what you're doing, I'll be back", before I could even ask again he already rushed outside and shut the door.

I continued writing my blog but my mind couldn't focus because of Loki. Different theories and assumptions running in my head on why Loki went out. I tapped my finger through the space key while deciding if I should follow Loki outside so I can know what his business.

Minutes later, he came back, "Lo—" he suddenly ran to his room after shutting the door. What's happening to him? Why did he ran?

"Loki! Is everything alright?! Why did you run?!" I shouted. The door in his room suddenly swung open, he peek his head, "No, its nothing. Don't mind me." he answered then shut his door again. Is he hiding something from me? but if he's hiding something wouldn't it be too obvious by his weird actions? I tried to brushed it off and continued typing on the keyboard.

10 minutes later I heard Loki's footsteps so I turnaround and looked at him but he just went straight to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I just ignored it and took my business seriously so I can sleep already after it.

I clicked the save button after I finished my blog. "Do you have anything to say to me?" I asked to Loki. Its been 10 minutes already but all he did was walk around behind my back. "Ako ang nahihilo sa 'yo kakapabalik-balik mo diyan sa likod ko." I heard him sigh then walk his way to my side, "Uhh.. I want to give you something"

"Give me what?", I asked curiously. "Can you close your eyes? Its kinda embarrassing" he spoke in low voice. "Why do I have to close my eyes? Just give it to me."

"Please!" he pleaded. I stopped myself from smiling because of his cute tone and his face looking like a child, slightly pouting his lips. "Okay, okay. I'm closing my eyes now." I shut my eyes and waited for him. I only heard his footsteps and a door opening and closing.

"You can open your eyes now" he said. I opened my eyes, a big teddy bear holding a bags of chocolates surprised me. It was actually Theodore—my stuff toy since I was a child but I already gave it to Loki—a red ribbon was laced  in its neck. "Why are you giving me Theodore and a bunch of chocolates"

"I saw your comment on Jamie's post on IG. So, I assumed you also want a bear and a lot of chocolates. You don't like it?" he stated. I bite my lips to suppressed myself from smiling. He looks so cute while hugging the big stuff toy from behind. "Is that the reason why you went out earlier?"

"Yes, I asked Mr. Velasquez to buy a chocolates for me and a teddy bear. He only bought chocolates, he can't find a teddy bear so I decorated Theodore for you." Oh! does he mean Mr. Vasquez? but nevermind, I was already used in him forgetting names.

I smiled at him as I tap the space beside me," Come here" he walked straight at me still hugging Theodore and sat beside me. I took Theodore from him and put it on the space on my left then faced Loki again who's silently looking at me, "You don't have to give me stuff toys or chocolates, but I want to thank you for this." I gave him a peck on his cheeks that made him blushed.

"With you by my side.." I wrapped my arms in his waist and lean my head on his chest, ".. is already enough for me, Loki. You are enough." I can hear and feel his heart beating fast. I felt his arms around me, "I want you to experience receiving sweets and stuff toys." he spoke. I looked at him in the eye, still hugging him, "But isn't this sweeter?" I placed my lips on his, his eyes widened. I suppressed myself from laughing when I saw his reaction after I kissed him.

His eyes still widened, his mouth slightly hanging open and his face blushing. "Hey Loki" I snapped my fingers to his face, he turned his head to me, "Can you kiss me again?"

I softly laughed by what he said, "No, one is enough" I stood up and took my laptop along with Theodore. Then walked straight to my room, I heard Loki called my name asking for a kiss again. I slumped on my bed and buried my face on the pillow then screamed. I placed my hand on my chest, my heart beating so fast. I may look calm but I was actually nervous when I initiated that kiss.

゚。・*.゚☆✿◕ᴗ◕✿☆゚.*・。゚