LoreKi AU: "Unusual Morning"

☞Lorelei X Loki
✎Genre: Fluff
✎TagLish || 600+ words
✎AU inspired by the fan art below

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

Lorelei woke up feeling a lot better than yesterday. She got sick in two consecutive days and wouldn't able to attend her class. Thankfully, Aunt Martha took care of her whenever Loki attended his class. She remembered last evening that Loki didn't leave her side until she fell asleep.

She wondered if Loki is still sleeping since he slept late last night. She stood up and fixed her bed. When she went out she smell something, someone is cooking in their kitchen. That must be her Aunt martha she thought. But when she went at the kitchen, she saw Loki's wearing an apron while busy cutting vegetables.

She thought she's dreaming because Loki will never cook, he'll choose to order in a fast food chain than wasting his time cooking. She blinked twice and pinched herself but realized that Loki is really cooking.

"Nagluluto ka?" she asked, a little bit surprise. Loki turned his head to her, "You're up, are you okay now? Do you need something?" he asked. Lori shook her head, "Let me see" Loki said before drawing close near Lori, since Loki's hand is still holding the knife , he used his forehead and pressed it against Lori's forehead to check if she still has a fever.

Lori was taken-a-back by what Loki did, her cheeks blushed. Loki stepped back, "Your temperature is lower now than yesterday, are you sure you're okay? You can still sleep if you want to" he stated.

Lori looked away, "D-don't worry, I'm feeling a lot better now, how about you? Are you sick? Nahawa ba kita?" she asked.

Loki slightly smiled, "No, I'm okay why did you asked?" Loki continued what he's doing. "I just can't believe that you're cooking Loki, siguradong wala kang sakit?"

"I know its weird but I still want to try, I mean I can just order our food but you need healthy foods since you got sick, Tita Martha left earlier that's why I decided to try cooking for you" he explained while still busy cutting.

Lori can't help but smile, she walked near him and watched what he's doing. "Anong niluluto mo?" she asked.

"I tried omelet rice for our breakfast and I'll try sinigang later or you can tell me what you want to eat, I'll try cooking it"

Lori's smile widened, "Confident ka magluto ah, paano mo naman natutunan 'yan?"

"YouTube" he simply answered then pointed his finger at the Ipad near the sink and a cooking tutorial video in youtube is playing, Lori laugh softly, "Oh right, you'll rely on the internet pala"

Lori noticed that Loki is kinda uncomfortable on his hair, he's slightly bowing his head that's why his hair is covering his eye. Lori went out for a while to get his hair tie, when she came back she called Loki, "Loki wait, harap ka muna sa 'kin"

Confused Loki turned around to her, "Why?"

Lori held the hair tie using her mouth then held Loki' s hair, she's slightly brushing his hair using her fingers, making sure that his bangs wouldn't cover his eyes again. Loki silently stare at Lori, who's busy tying his hair. She got woke up and she's sick yesterday but she's still beautiful, he thought.

"Done" Lori said after tying his hair, she smiled when she looked at Loki, he looks cute. "Thanks" Loki said then continue cutting carrots. Lori stood beside him again, "Gusto ko nang matikman luto mo, matagal pa ba 'yan?"

"No, but if you're hungry I can make sandwich for you" he offered.

"Hindi na, I'll wait. I'll just wash my face, call me when you're done"

"Okay" Lori stared at Loki for a while before she turned her back and murmured, "Cute"

゚。・*.゚☆✿◕ᴗ◕✿☆゚.*・。゚

Fanart by Alec (@hanj0000 on twitter)