Chapter XV

Sunoo's POV

Me and Sunghoon spoke to each other naturally now, not bothered by his nickname to me. It felt nice, it felt right. All of us walked side by side and people were stunned at the sight. Probably thinking, who are those three walking along with the IT group? We didn't pay them any mind. We were too busy chatting with each other in our own world, shunning the stares and gazes directed at us.

We then separated to go our own way to our classes. I sat in class when the professor proposed something to the class, "This year's finals will be different. It will be integrated with the Graphics and Design students. Everyone needs to be partnered with a student from Graphics and Design.

Graphics and Design? That meant...

....

Sunghoon's POV

Before I went inside to class, I first went to the bathroom to fix myself. I scrolled on my phone, looking at the pictures we took when we went to the amusement park. We look so happy here, especially my cutie. I was distracted as I looked at my phone, I bumped into someone, "Sorry, are you okay?" I lent my hand to help.

"S-Sunghoon?!" She panicked. I responded at the sound of my name, "Yes that's my name, do I know you?"

She stuttered, "N-no, Sorry I bumped into you." I replied to her, "No it's my fault, were you hurt? Do you need to go to the clinic?"

She smiled, "No I'm not hurt, thank you for your concern." I nodded in response and went inside the restroom. She walked away looking elated.

Class started and the professor called our attention, "Attention everyone, as of now the finals will be a joint project. All of you will need to find a partner from Fashion Design students, only from Fashion Design and not within yourselves." I perked up realizing,

Sunoo's in Fashion Design!

....

Sunoo's POV

Right on time, Graphics and Design students came flooding in. My eyes involuntarily started searching for him. My eyes landed on his figure, he looked back, committing a brief eye contact between the two of us. He showed me a smile and then went on to turn his focus on the professor, probably not wanting to attract attention. Just a friend, just a friend.

The professor signaled, "Start finding your partners now."

Groups of girls gathered at Sunghoon, asking him to be their partner. One was actually noticed by Sunghoon. The other girls looked with jealousy at the girl. I find myself eavesdropping (she speaks too loud it's not my fault).

"Let's be partners Hoon! This can be your... payment for earlier!" She winked at him. Hoon?! Who is she to Hoonie? What did she mean by payment? I looked away in annoyance.

I'm not bothering to fight with them to be partnered with Sunghoon. Just because he was an obvious option doesn't mean I have to choose it. I scanned the area around, fixing my specs to see if there are still some people from Graphics Design available.

Unexpectedly, a guy approached me, "Do you already have a partner?"

I saw a guy who had the same style as me, also wearing glasses. "Hi, Choi Yeonjun Graphics and Design student." He smiled at me. I returned the greeting, "Kim Sunoo, Fashion Design. To answer your question, I don-" A voice interrupted,

Sorry but he's mine.