Extreme Anger and Kidnapping

What is this feeling? It’s… anger. Hatred. Everywhere. It’s overwhelming. Clarissa, what are you doing? Why do you feel like this? What’s going on?

Hey, guys… Stay away from Epicene Hollow. I sense that something’s very wrong with my tamer. I willed everyone to stay back as my big blue body soared above the heights to go see what’s happening with Clarissa. Aemy started to follow me, but returned to Megan when I gave her a stern look. My eyes easily turned brown and tickled while this happened as my curiosity grew. Something is very wrong, and I need to get there fast.

                                                                                        -o-

When I finally stopped hurting, I looked around at my new home. It was disgusting. White everywhere. All along the walls and ceiling, happy vibes everywhere. That’s terrible. I need to fix this. But how? Robert didn’t teach me how to change the color of this wretched place. Soon, a familiar face poked his head in the great wood doors of my little Hollow. Gadarieth. He’s back.

“Gadarieth? What’s wrong? And where are some decent looking clothes around here?” I asked while staring at these pasty robes. I hate them. I hate everything. The world. People. It all needs to go. And in its place, my reign will start!

Clarissa… I’m getting bad vibes from you… He muttered under his breath, as if I would really hurt my dragon.

“Bad? What’s so bad about wanting to fix everything wrong with this damn planet?”

Well, that’s just it. You want to make it in your image. That’s not necessarily better. Clarissa… I think that you’re… now… umm…

“Come on, spit it out! We haven’t got all day!”

Uhh… You’re… angry evil.

“Oh, that’s what you call it? Well, go down. Get everyone else. I’ll need a healer to make this place work, and Robert needs to teach me how to change the colors on display here.” I gestured around to the entrance hall, then placed my hands on my hips. This is going to be a long day.

After digging around for about half an hour, I finally found it. The perfect outfit. It had a black cape with a plastic piece built in, making a fin-like shape behind my head. Black boots covered my feet and a sleeve went up my leg from my ankle to the middle of the thigh. That was on each leg. A skin-tight, one-piece black leather suit with white lining protected my torso, and black leather gloves that to all the way to my elbow are on my hands. Black shoulder blades decorate me along with a black leather sword sheath that sits on my back. I found a long, one-handed steel sword to go in it. It fit perfectly. This is so much better. I would convince either Robert, Caden, or Kimmy to teach me to swordfight.

It took a while, but eventually I even managed to find a black leather dragon helmet. It didn’t really protect much, but it looked cool. Gadarieth would be wearing that when he comes back. I think that this will all work out.

My annoyance level got raised by a lot when everyone came back. The new Hollowlings, that’s what I’m calling the Nestlings of Epicene Hollow, wanted me to give them all good rooms. Pfft, as if. Yeah, I sent them to go sleep with their dragons on a hide every night. They hate me for it, but so what? What would I care for a bunch of small kids and a couple of baby dragons? They can take care of themselves. They’re going to clean the entire Hollow for me too. Then Robert told me that there’s no way to change the color of the Hollow. So I’m stuck with dumb pastels. This is the worst place ever. And to top it all off, Gadarieth refuses to wear the dragon mask. He flew off, leaving me in his wing-wind dust. How annoying.

So today’s not really working out. Tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow, everything will go my way. I just know it.

                                                                                        -o-

Well, I was right. Last night, I snuck into the dragon bunker and forced the helmet on Gadarieth. He can’t get it off. Now he has to be my partner-in-crime. The young Hollowlings are doing my bidding and the Hollow looks… acceptable. For now. Megan has been trying to get me to go with her to be cleaned, but she’s not succeeding. Soon, I will kick her and all of her friends out. Robert might be of some use to me, but the rest must go. They interfere too much. Oh, I have an idea!

I walked down to the old armory, cleared the debris, and prepared to make the perfect containment tool. I dug in the corner of the area, making a 90 degree drop. Then, a large room was carved with thick, rock bars going in a criss-cross pattern in the center, separating the two rooms. I took all the metal out and prepared it with a hide for sleeping and a small flap to transfer food. I can’t take any precautions with my prisoner. Fire lit up the room, giving it an eerie feel. It’s beautiful.

I moved Robert that night into the new dungeon carved just for him. But Caden would suspect something. I had to make this sound-proof. I covered the hole leading into it with rock that I had carved out. Now, no matter how much he screamed, no one would hear Robert. No one. It should be very easy from here, but I can’t skip any precautions.I have to. Robbie’s smart and being a metalloid, he might be able to break out. But I doubt he can climb up a 90 degree wall. And maybe I should put a very heavy trapdoor above it, but below the stone floor. Then if he does, he’ll be double-blocked AND no one will hear his screams.

It didn’t last long though. I successfully kicked out Megan, Caden, Kimmy, and Liam. Everything was going perfectly. But two seven days in, Robbie escaped in the middle of the night. I let him go when I found out. I could’ve stopped or killed him, but I decided to let him go home to his dear wife. People these days. I just don’t get it.