Four

Less than two weeks later was our second Manchester Derby of the season. This time we are playing away from home in the Conti Cup. A win will see us top the group and go through but a loss will see United top the group and go through meaning we will need to win our next Conti Cup game to go through.

Over the last two weeks me and Ona have been on a few more dates. Honestly, i'm falling more and more for her everyday and i'm pretty sure all of my teammates know.

Yesterday after training i was called into Gareth's office. I need to make a decision regarding my future in a week. That's all i have. Do i stay or do i go?

Ona to Barcelona is pretty much done. Ona told United last week that she doesn't want to extend her contact and instead wants to return to her childhood club. Ona has also spoke to Barcelona and told them that she is set on returning to the club this summer. Barca are now finalising the deal with her agent.

I stepped into Gareth's office and sat at the opposite side of his desk. Gaz had his arms folded neatly on his desk and he looked at me with a light smile.

"You probably know what this is about. I'm just letting you know that your decision needs to be with me in a week"
I looked at him.

"I'm a free agent in six months. Can't i speak to other clubs?"

"Of course you can but i would like to know by the deadline set"
I nodded at my manager.

"Have you made your decision?"

"No, not yet"

"Have you spoke to any other clubs?"

"My agent has spoke to Barca briefly but that's it"

"A lot of clubs have made enquiries about you, Jessica"

"Like who?"

"Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal are the clubs in England who want you. Lyon and PSG are the French clubs showing interest. Wolfsburg and Bayern are also interested. Some American clubs have spoken to us. Real Madrid and Barcelona are the Spanish clubs keen on you and then us who are willing to extend your contract by a further two years"
I looked at Gaz, slightly surprised that this many clubs were interested in me. I'm nineteen and don't turn twenty until next year. That is a lot of clubs interested in a teenager.

"I'm not interested in any. My future will either be here or at Barca"

"Let me know"
I nodded and left his office.

I began walking back to the girls but my agent called me so i answered it.

⚽️Agent

"Jessica, good afternoon. How are you today?"

"I'm feeling good, thank you. How are you?"

"Not too bad. I actually just got off the phone with someone about you"

"Who?"

"Jonatan, the Barca manager. He called me himself and asked about you"

"What did he say?"

"He wants you in the summer and is prepared to offer you a three year deal with the option to extend for a further year. His priorities this summer are you and Ona. He isn't interested in anyone else at the moment. Vivianne Miedema is a possibility but his main focus is on you and Ona. He said you can take as long as you like"
Upon hearing this i felt a smile form on my face.

"Thank you for telling me. I'll tell you my decision soon. I will have it by next week hopefully"

"Just call me when you know. I've told other clubs you aren't interested in negotiating. It's between Barca and City, right?"