Seven

The next few weeks came and gone and now we are reaching the tail end of the season, this is what's left:
Manchester Derby in league
3 more League games
Manchester Derby in Conti Cup final
FA Cup final vs Arsenal

My time at City is slowly coming to an end. These next weeks are the biggest of the season. If we win our next four league games, we will win the league. If we don't, Chelsea could win.

We can't mess up now and today is the start of these final weeks. But before we get into that let's talk about my future..

I have a verbal agreement in place with Barcelona over a three year deal with the option to extend for a further year as does Ona. Once this season ends we will head over to Spain and sign our contracts as Barcelona players. Me and Ona will achieve our dream together.

Just two Spanish rivals about to live their dream.

Today is Derby Day. The third derby of the season and this one is in the league. Today we need a win because Chelsea won yesterday so if we don't win, they will stay first, a draw isn't good enough either. It's a win or nothing.

******
The first half of the game was quick and pretty open. No one had scored and i wasn't starting. But at half time Gaz put me on for Hayley. Time to do this.

"Manchester City have made the first change of the game. Jessica Lopez in, Hayley Raso out"

"This is a smart substitution to make. I'm really surprised that Jessica didn't start this game. Her game time since she announced she would be leaving has been fairly limited and has came from the bench nine times out of ten"

"More on her move. What do you think about it, Alex?"

"I'm really pleased for her. I've spoke to her a few times about her dreams and ambitions and Barcelona has always come up. She's a teenager who grew up with a dream to play for Barcelona one day and at Sixteen she decided that if she wanted that she had to show that she deserved it, so she did, she moved over here and three years later she's getting her dream move. I think she will smash it over there! She has an incredible partnership with the Spanish Barcelona players and i can't wait to see them link up. I'm really, really happy for her"

"Will this Manchester City side struggle without her?"

"Quite possibly, yes. Although they have the likes of Lauren Hemp, Chloe Kelly, Jess Park, Janine Beckie and Hayley Raso who are able to take up any position on the wing, Jessica will be a huge miss. Her determination to drive at players and take them on is amazing. Her technical ability is breathtaking and her decision making is second to none! She's such a mature player at such a young age and i think any team in the world would be lucky to have her. She's received a lot of offers and that's why. She is a special, special player"

The game didn't change much until the 55th minute. I was driving at Ona and she took me down on the edge of the box as she clipped my ankle.

"Shit. Are you okay?"
A slightly panicked Ona asked.

"I'm alright. Don't worry, you didn't hurt me"
I smiled and took her hand as she helped me off the ground. I patted her back and gave her a smile before she went and made a wall with some of the other United players.

I placed the ball where the ref had marked and stood beside it with Alex and Caz.

"Who's taking it?"
Alex asked as we huddled around the ball.

"I will"

"Go for it. Make it count"
Caz gave me an encouraging smile before leaving me to it. I picked the ball up and placed it perfectly.