Sixteen

It's almost a year later and life is amazing.
We won the Primera División.
We won the Supercopa against Atletico, 7-0.
And we won the Copa de la Reina against Levante, 4-2.

There's one competition left, and that competition means the most.

The Champions League final.

Today, in a couple of hours we play Arsenal in the Champions League Final.

I'm nervous and scared but i'm so excited. I turn twenty in a couple of months and at nineteen, i could win it all.

I've won it all in England and i've won it all in Spain, now it's my chance to win the greatest prize of them all, the Champions League.

I know how Arsenal play, so does Ona. We both told Jonatan their tactics and with our help, he made the perfect game plan.

On top of everything else, i'm starting and so is Ona. I am starting over Jenni, one of the best strikers in the world, no pressure.

After the warmups were complete, i got ready, i put tape on my wrist and wrote 10/10/10 on it and Patri kissed my wrist, something that we do every game now.

Then Jonatan gave his speech and then Alexia did.

"We win and we'll be eternal, but it's about how we play, don't forget that, from the first minute to the last, to the end, Barça to the end!"

Then everyone yelled.

"1, 2, 3, let's win it for Barça!"

Now it's showtime.

******

"Welcome to the Women's Champions League Final. Today we get to watch Barcelona and Arsenal fight for the biggest trophy at club level. Both clubs have dominated their countries this year, haven't they?"

"Definitely. Barca have won it all this year and Arsenal have almost won it all. They won the FA cup, Chelsea won the Conti Cup and City won the WSL back to back for the first time in their history. Arsenal though have done very well in this competition but this will be their toughest test yet and if they want to win, they must play 100% from start to finish. If they switch off for a second, Barca will take advantage of that. This is the biggest game of some of the girls career's out there, everyone will be trying to win it"

"On Barcelonas side, both Ona Batlle and Jessica Lopez have enjoyed an amazing first season back in Spain and have proved to be some of the best and brightest talents in the world, both are starting today in what is definitely the biggest game of their career"

"These girls have slotted in perfectly. Ona has over fifteen assists and two goals while Jessica has over thirty goals and twelve assists. I don't think they've had a better season than this and they have both been crucial to Barca and their success this year"

"Vivianne Miedema is strongly linked with a move to Barcelona in the upcoming window after last windows deal collapsed. Do you think it will happen?"

"Yeah, she wants to leave and Barca want her. I think she will go but today she will want to win. Everyone will"

Everyone did in fact want to win and it was very clear from minute one. Both teams were fighting for every ball and the tackles were strong. It took us until the 30th minute to create a real chance.

"Batlle to Patri. Patri runs out left and gives it to Lieke, Lieke to Aitana who looks up. Jessica collects the ball from Aitana- JESSICAAAA! GOAL! 1-0 BARCELONA AND IT IS SCORED BY NONE OTHER THAN THE NINETEEN-YEAR-OLD"