Five

I met Ona outside the stadium and she looked breathtaking as always. Her hair was damp and in a messy bun. She had a nike tracksuit on with a spare hoodie in her hand. Me on the other hand? I was shivering as i was in shorts and a shirt. Ona noticed this though as she handed me the hoodie she had. Luckily it wasn't a United one but it was a Barca one. I just looked at her before slipping it on. It smells amazing.

We got into her car and drove to her place. Once we got there we entered and put our bags down. Me and Ona decided to order some food and once we done that we sat in her living room on her sofa. Well, she sat and i lay with my head on her chest just like we were when we were watching the stars together. She began playing with my hair again and my face i'm sure was as red as a tomato.

"Why are you so red?"
Ona asked while chuckling.

"Not too sure"
I lied and she just laughed.

"Stop being so nervous"
I just looked at her and smiled lightly.

"I'm not nervous!"
I protested.

"Oh yeah? Your face says otherwise"
I just buried my head into Ona's neck so she didn't see my face turn even brighter. I stayed like that for a moment.

"Hey, Ona?"

"What's up?"

"How did you know?"

"How did i know what?"

"How did you know that you want to leave Manchester and go home?"
I asked as i fixed my eyes onto the beautiful right back who has her arms firmly around me.

"It wasn't easy but it's something i've always said i would do. I knew i would return one day but i didn't know when. Barca is a club that has a special place in my heart and i asked myself, 'Where do you see yourself playing in the next couple of years? Where do you want to be and what do you want to achieve?' When i asked myself this, i got my answer. I see myself playing for Barca and i want to win the Champions League. It was easy when i thought about it like that. It won't be easy leaving my friends over here but it's impossible to turn down Barca especially right now, i mean they're the champions of Europe. Alexia, Mapi, Leila, Jenni and the rest of our Spanish girls, they know how it feels to win the Champions League and i want to win it with them all"
I didn't reply to Ona. Instead i asked myself the very questions she asked herself.

Where do i see myself playing in the next couple of years?
Where do i want to be?
What do i want to achieve?

I answered these questions and i made my decision. I made my final decision.

"Jess? Are you okay?"
Ona asked as i had zoned out.

"What? Yeah, i was just thinking"
I smiled at the beautiful girl.

"Do you know what you're going to do?"

"Yeah, i think i do"

"Great. Can i know?"

"Yeah, i'll tell you"

I told Ona what i wanted to do and we spent the next few hours talking before we put a movie on. I began to fall asleep in Ona's arms but i stopped myself.

"I'm sorry. I'll move over"
I said as i didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable in any sort of way.

"Don't be stupid. Stay here. You're cute and i like holding you"
I smiled at Ona and she tightened her grip around me. I closed my eyes.

******
When i opened them i was in a bedroom. I looked around and i saw Ona to my right, she was smiling at me.

"Look who decided to wake up!"
Ona said sarcastically.