Ten

The next day started rather hectic. I woke up at the same time as Ona. We were both rushing around and she had training and so did i. Eventually we both left and headed to our training. She went to United's training facilities and i went to City's.

When i arrived i had to quickly get change and join the girls in training who were over the moon that i was finally dating Ona so that was the topic throughout training.

After training i was joking around with the girls when Gareth pulled me out and told me some people from the press wanted to interview me and i had to go. So, i went into the press room and sat down. Everyone had big cameras and notepads with them.

"Jessica, some fans are disgusted by you over the recent post you made on instagram, confirming your relationship with United player, Ona Batlle, what are your thoughts on this?"

"I knew Ona long before i played for this club"

"Are you leaving Manchester because she is?"
Someone asked me and i scoffed.

"No. I'm leaving because that's what i want to do. If i wanted to stay, i would have. My career has nothing to do with what Ona does with hers"

"Are you unhappy here?"
These questions are annoying me.

"I've been happy here since i arrived"

"Why leave if you're happy?"
Ughhh.

"I want to go home!"
I snapped which took everyone by surprise.

"Dating your rival isn't the best thing to do, don't you agree?"

"No. I don't care who Ona plays for. At the end of the day she's my girlfriend wether she's my rival or not, i don't care"
What kind of interview is this?

"I'm John from the Sun. I've been told to ask you about your home and your parents. So, are they here with you in Manchester?"
Wtf even is this. I rolled my eyes at the man who asked that.

"I don't really see how that is relevant to anything"

"It's not. Fine, i'll make it relevant. Are you leaving Manchester because your parents and family are back in Spain and you miss them?"
Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

"No, i'm not. My family aren't in Spain"

"Where are they? Are they in Manchester with you?"
Just drop it already.

"No, they're not with me"

"Then where are they?"

"In a safe and happy place"
I smiled to stop the tears from building up in my eyes.

"Some people think you should end your relationship until you leave the club"

"I don't care what they think. I'm in a happy, healthy relationship which doesn't affect them. I'm a city player and i will play my heart out for this club until i leave. Relationship or not, i will play my heart out for this club"

"Do you think Manchester City can win the champions league this year?"

"We're not in it anymore"

"Next season. Do you think they can win next season?"

"Every possibility but it would be difficult to win especially against Barca and Lyon"

"Barca and Lyon? Spain or France?"

"Spain"

"Barca or Lyon?"

"Barca. I'm a Barca fan"

"So you're going to Barca in the summer?"

"Don't know"