Seventeen

Two years later...

It's been two years, i'm twenty-one now and Ona is twenty-four, we've been dating for over two years and everything is perfect.

We done it again and again, we won the quadruple last year and this season too, we're unstoppable, i'm unstoppable.

I won best young player of the year last year and this year too. Alexia is still the best in the world, winning the Ballon D'or again and again.

Me and Ona both just recently signed new four year deals with Barcelona because we never want to leave. I love the country, the team, the city and the fans, i love everything about this club.

Right now, i'm out with Ona. We went on a normal date, but we didn't go home after it, we went somewhere, somewhere special and she done the unthinkable...

Ona grabbed my hand and lead me somewhere, she then let go and took a few steps back, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a red box, and suddenly she was on one knee and i was crying.

"Jessica, you are my dream come true, you are my world, you are the joy in my heart, the laughter in my voice, and the smile on my face. We compliment each other so beautifully and together we can face anything, we can be comforted in knowing we will never have to face it alone. The first time you kissed me i knew that we shared something special, and it wasn't long after that i fell in love with you and realised that you are the one that i was meant to spend my life with, i could see it in your eyes. I could feel it in my heart. You are the most incredible woman i have ever known, and you make me feel amazing every single day, i am so excited and completely elated to be standing here with you today. You are the love of my life, my best friend, my soulmate, my everything, and i promise you... That i will love you always, with my whole heart. I promise that i will always be there for you, in good times and bad, may we always laugh together like we do now, and may the stormy days we encounter and the trials we face only make us stronger. Jessica Lopez, will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!"
I said as Ona slipped the ring on my finger before standing up and pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

I am going to marry her. The woman i love, the one i have always loved, my absolute everything.

******
@jessica.lopez

🥂to the rest of life with you❤️@ona

@ona.batlle 💍

ona.batlle - i can't wait, amor💍❤️

alexiaputellas - All grown up🥺🥺

jennihermoso - 🥺🥺🥺

patri8guijarro - this is so cute! I can't wait for the big day😍

graham95 - 🥰

aitana.bonmati - my favs are getting married🥺🥺🥺

marialeonn16 - 🥂🥂

janafernandez3 - cuties!

liekemartens - the love you two have🥰

leilaouahabi - 🥲🥲you two are so adorable

lauren_hemp - ❤️‍🔥

janinebeckie4 - scoring on and off the pitch😉
^🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😉

jesspark_16 - happy for you!

keirawalsh - proud of my lil sis❤️

ellieroebuck_ - let's go, golden girl👏👀🥂

chloekelly - ❤️

lisaevans_17 - congrats my galll❤️❤️❤️

carolineweir95 - Congratulations Spanish gal😍😍😍😍

alexgreenwood3 - 🥺🥺

hayleyraso - So happy for you. Forever my best friend🤍

stanwaygeorgia - let's go kiddo!!!

ruby.mace - 🥰

stephhoughton2 - 🙃🙃

losada_vicky - The future of Spanish football😍🥺

viviannemiedema - 👏👏Congrats my gal!

alannakennedy - LFG🥰🥰

lucybronze - incredibly happy for you❤️

@ona.batlle

Here's to the future of you and me🥂❤️

jessicalopez - Here's to forever❤️