Chapter 3 - Rimuru City

Y/n sighed as right now he saw sitting on Lucifer's throne with both Kuroka and Koneko sitting on his lap.

"you know after everthing I went through I completely forgot about this problem" Y/n said.

As everyone the scene confused Yasaka began giggling like crazy.

"Yasaka do you know what's gotten into them?" Serafell said.

"you see the Youkai's are attracted to strong warriors to give them powerful offspring. I won't lie even I'm quite interested in Lord Y/n myself...what about you Fujimai" Yasaka said. But when everyone looked at Fujimai she did answer as her eyes were glued onto Y/n.

"and it's time to go Whis, Rags we're leaving" Y/n said as he quickly used Instant Transmission and appeared beside Whis and Rags.

"remember this factions, stay in line and nothing will happen...step out of line however and your as good as dead" Y/n said before quickly taking off leaving the factions surprised.

"it seems little Y/n has grown into a powerful and handsome man indeed" Fujimai said, but as she did she along with Koneko and Kuroka gained an evil grin.

"good" they said simultaneously, as they did Yasaka just giggled.

"poor Y/n...he has no idea what's headed his way" she said while laughing.

With Y/n

After getting out of dodge Y/n was heading to his next destination along with Whis and Rags.

"so what's next Whis" Y/n asked.

"well there's still the Academy's, Magical Guilds but my lord I believe it's best if we visit The Demon Lord Kingdoms first" Whis said.

"Denon Lord Kingdoms?" Y/n said slightly confused.

"yes my lord there are eight of them in total and they call themself The Octagram, The Eight Star Demons Lords" Whis said.

"Y/n I see well where so we start then since there four of them?" Y/n asked.

"well my Lord it would appear that that three out of the eight are already in the one place" Whis said.

"wait really...that's convenient, so who are they anyway" Y/n asked.

"they appear to be in a place called Rimuru city, it inhabits monsters of all kind and was named after its found and one of the demon lords Rimuru Tempest" Whis said.

"so the demon lord owns a city....what about the other two demon lords" Y/n said.

"one of the is known as Ramiris, but the last one seems to be the most interesting" Whis said getting Y/n's attention.

"Interesting...how so" Y/n asked curious about this last demon lord.

"well she seems to be the only dragonoid in this world, due to being the child of a dragon and human but also she seem to go by the name of Destroyer" Whis said confusing Y/n as he believed that title was his.

"destroyer...can you show me"
Y/n said.

As he did Whis had used his staff to show a picture of this Destroyer to Y/n.

"So that's the Destroyer...looks like this will be fun, Whis take us to this Rimuru City" Y/n said while smirking at the photo.

Later That Day

In the Rimuru City Y/n had arrived along with Whis and Rags, as the landed in the center of town all the monsters looked at them with a weary look on them.

"so this is Rimuru City...intresting" Y/n said as he observed the buildings.

As they looked around they saw monsters of all types such as slimes, Goblins, Orcs, Wolves they even had Dwarves and Humans. As Y/n was admiring the view he noticed he was now surrounded by the monsters most likely wondering what bring them here.

"Hault" said a mysterious voices.

Y/n and the others turned around to see a strange lizardman holding a trident while with being accompanied by three others.

"can I help you...." Y/n said waiting for the strange man to introduce himself.

"My name is Gabiru, I work for the great Rimuru. So I've come to ask what your intentions are" Gabiru said while holding his trident towards Y/n.

"I'm here to speak with this Rimuru, so why don't you just show me to him" Y/n said hoping not to fight anyone...at least not around everyone where they could get hurt.

"I'm sorry but Lord Rimuru is currently busy with an important meeting so you'll have to come back another time" said a female voice from behind Y/n.

Y/n turned around to see a female girl with horns and dressed in what looked like a black school uniform.

"well looks like we're in a bit of a dilemma here, you see you only have two options either you bring him here..or we go to him" Y/n said.

"I suggest you leave or we'll have to force you to leave" said another voice.

Turning around Y/n saw a man standing there with red hair and horns just like the female.

"I'd rather not have to kill you so please don't attack me, it will not end well for you" Y/n said giving the man a warning.

But as he finished the sentence the red haired man charged at Y/n making him sigh. As the man began attacking Y/n with his katana Y/n simply channeled Ki into his finger and simply blocked all the attacks with his finger.

 As the man began attacking Y/n with his katana Y/n simply channeled Ki into his finger and simply blocked all the attacks with his finger

As the man continued everyone around was in complete shock at his attack were simply being block with a finger. After a few minutes Y/n cought the sword with two fingers and looked at the man who was shocked.

"as a wise man once said...Anyone who doesn't fear death, are the ones that should be feared" Y/n quoted before snapped the mans sword in two.

"now...its my turn" Y/n said while staring directly into the mans eyes...