Chapter 18 - Family Meets Family

Everyone looked on in complete silence as Y/n and Goku stared at each other. As everyone looked at the pair Yasaka stood up getting ready to speak when suddenly.

"Go!!" Y/n yelled as both Goku and him took off like bullets straight through the roof. As they were moving at blinding speeds as they did everyone ran outside to see both Y/n and Goku fighting at speeds they couldn't keep up with.

"what's going on" Said Kuroka as she tried to keep up with Y/n and Goku.

As both Y/n and Goku hit the group they simply smiled at each other.

"I see you've gotten stronger Goku" Y/n said.

"you know me, I'll never stop getting stronger" Goku said making Y/n smile.

"good, then let's take this to the next level" Y/n said, As they were getting ready to attack again.

"Goku!" yelled a voice, as they both turned they to see Chi-Chi angrily make her way to Goku.

"oh hey Chi-Chi" Goku said while rubbing the back of his head.

"don't you hey me, we agreed to come here to meet with Y/n not pick a fight with him" Chi-Chi said. As Y/n watched Chi-Chi tell Goku off Y/n saw the other who had joined Goku and Chi-Chi walk over to him.

"hey Y/n long time no see" said Yamcha

"Yamcha it's not even been a month yet" replied Y/n.

As the group began to chat with Y/n both Master Roshi and Yamcha saw the group of women standing behind Y/n.

"so Y/n...whats with the women behind you" Yamcha said while looking directly, Y/n watched as Yamcha made his way to Kuroka.

"hello there" Yamcha said trying to hit on Kuroka. As she looked at Y/n he simply did the only thing he know how to at a moment like this.

"damn it Yamcha" Y/n said to himself before making his way over to him

"so did you come all the way here to hit on my sister Yamcha" Y/n said nonchalantly.