Chapter 20 - Yokai Academy

Y/n was making his way to Yokai Academy, a place full of monsters, built by monsters for monsters. But as he made his way to the building to find his brother someone had walked into him.

"hey watch were you're going dumbass" Y/n turned around to see s all orange haird girl laying on the ground.

Not paying attention to her Y/n simply turned back around and kept walking which didn't make the female any happier

"hey, aren't you going to apologise to me" the girl said.

"why should I you walked into me" Y/n simply said.

Pissing her off more she suddenly pulled out a weapon and managed to cut Y/n's cheek slightly.

"you cut me...I'm impressed but now it's time to pay for...wait what are you doing" Y/n said as he watched the strange girl slowly walk towards him.

"you smell so good" she said as she got closer. Y/n stood there confused as what she was doing as once she was close enough she stood on her toes and began licking the blood that was running down his cheek. After a little while her eyes widen as she released what she was doing, she pushed Ymn onto the ground before running away screaming something about him being a pervert...

"I'm just here and this place is both confusing and annoying to me" Y/n said as he fixed his wound by using his devine energy....as he was about to continue his journey another voice spoke up.

"you must be Lord Y/n, Destroyer God" said the voice, turning around Y/n saw a strange looking bus driver standing there.

"and who are you" said Y/n.

"please call me Nurari Lord Y/n, I run this Academy" he said while bowing slightly to Y/n.

"I see so tell me where I can find Tsukune Aono" Y/n said.

"of course my Lord, I'm sure we can find him and perhaps I could interest you in a tour of the academy while you're here" said Nurari.

"lead the way Nurari" Y/n said as he began following Nurari towards the school.

"at Yokai Academy we teach a number of things Gym, Cooking, Maths, Art, Music even Language Arts and Foreign languages as well. We have a total of twelve members of staff not to mention that the students have twelve separate clubs that they can attend" Nurari said as they entered the school gates. As they did all the students immediately turned to them as they could smell a human neatby. As they all looked at Y/n a voice spoke up and Y/n saw it was a tall man.

"Director, I believe that the boy standing with you Is a human" said the man.

"yes Kuyo I...." before Nurari could finish speaking Y/n spoke up.

"so what if I am" Y/n said making Kuyo angery.

"for your information human, you are going to be killed as any human found on school grounds are you be killed" said Kuyo.

Y/n sighed.

"ok I'll give you one warning, attack me and I'll kill you where you stand" Y/n said not joking around.

But Kuyo didn't listen to either Y/n or Nurari as he decided to attack Y/n...only for Y/n to grab his hand before placing his palm towards Kuyo.

"I warned to not to do it.....Hakai" Y/n said as Kuyo scared as he was disintegrated into nothing.

Everyone was in shock at how easy Y/n had beaten Kuyo, as he turned to Nurari

"i would suggest you get a hold on your students before I erase more of them for disrespecting a destroyer" Y/n said.

"yes my lord" Nurari said.

"now then, let's continue shall we" Y/n said as he walked away, but as he did he could feel he was being followed by someone...or something but before he could confront them he suddenly heard something screaming. After following it Y/n saw the orange haird girl from moments ago holding a table over her head and was about to bring it down on Tsukune.

3rd Person P.O.V

Everyone watched as Tsukune was about to be hit over the head with a table by Kokoa younger sister to Monks...but as Tsukune closed his eyes expecting to get hit when nothing happened.

"sorry but I can't let you hurt him" said Y/n, as everyone was surprised to see Y/n appear out of no where and stop Kokoa's attack like it was nothing.

"it's you again" said Kokoa.

"yes we meet again don't we, how about we get this out of the way" as Y/n said this he tapped the table with his finger and disintegrated it.

Everyone was surprised especially Kokoa who jumped back.

"what the how to you do that and who the hell are you" Kokoa said.

"rude much, it's not polite to ask someone name without introducing yourself first" Y/n said as he looked at all the group.

"like hell I will, why would I tell you my name for anyway" said Kokoa.

Y/n sighed before getting an idea, judging by the way she reacted to his blood before she was obviously a vampire. After making a small energy blade Y/n cut his arm slightly and let the blood drip out of the wound gaining the attention of both Vampires nearby.

"now that I have your attention, I'm going to take a guess and say that judging from the incident before hand that vampires like the taste of my blood" Y/n said but Kokoa was paying attention, her gaze was on the blood coming out of Y/n's arm.

"it smells so sweet...and delicious" Kokoa said and she wasn't the only one as behind Y/n, Moka was also focused on the blood.

"I'll make you a deal, tell me who you are and I'll let you take some of my blood" Y/n said gaining her attention.

Kokoa who was now unconsciously making her way to Y/n who held out his arm.

"fine my name is Kokoa Shuzen...now I want to taste that blood of yours...that sweet, irresistible smelling blood" Kokoa said before she appeared in front of Y/n and used her fangs to bite into Y/n's arm. Sighing Y/n let her drink his blood but was confused as he soon felt another pair of fangs and saw a strange pink