Chapter 28 - Y/n Vs Dracula(Part 1)

Y/n was currently in Naoto's room along with Naoto as his mother was making something to eat. After being able to finally go outside without anyone noticing who he was Y/n had made his way to Naoto's home as he wished to speak with him.

"so Naoto tell me, what's the deal with that Nagatoro girl" Y/n said as Naoto became embarrassed.

"what do you mean, she's just my Kouhai" Naoto said with his face bright red.

"right, listen dude I know when people are lying to me so I'm just going to ask you this once...are you in love with him" Y/n said as he sat on a chair looking at the now flustered Naoto.

"Y..yes" said Naoto in a shy and quiet voice.

"and I'm going on a limb here and ask you haven't asked her out because you think she's out of your league" Y n said gaining a nod. Sighing Y/n stood up and made his way towards Naoto.

"ok then get up, today we leave to start your training when I'm done with you Nagatoro will be out of your league" Y/n said gaining a confused look from Naoto.

"no thanks I don't want to train to much effort" Naoto said.

"so your just going to let Nagatoro slip through your fingers, what's stopping someone from taking her from you. Unless you get stronger no one will ever respect you and how do you think that will effect your chance with her" Y/n said.

After a few moments passed Naoto finally agreed to training, soon Naoto's mother had walked in with food for the both of them.

"don't worry Naoto...but the end of training you'll see the results of it" Y/n said.

Later

At Kazehaya High School every student was currently outside for a joined marathon, and among those students was Nagatoro and her friends. But Nagatoro was upset about something, during the time Y/n was training Naoto he had left his cell in in room incase it got destroyed meaning he hasn't answered Nagatoro or we the weekend which upset her quite a bit. But as the head of the school was talking to the students two sudden objects smashed into the ground causing everyone to slide backwards due to the wind caused by them.

"what the, students get back!" yelled the head teacher, as everyone did the smoke cleared and they saw something that surprised them. Y/n was fighting with someone and as the smoke cleared on the other side of the field everyone including the teachers were shocked to see it was Naoto.

"SENPAI, PAISEN, NAO-KUN" said Naoto's Friends.

"Well done Naoto, you've come such a long way but your still letting out to much energy. You need to focus more on contenting it to maximise your power output" Y/n said gaining a nod from Naoto. But just as they were about to begin their spar again Y/n's phone rang....and It was a text from Tsukune who was apparently in trouble, a ancient vampire who was called Dracula had returned and planed on wiping out humans and monsters alike.

"seems like I have another problem to deal with, listen Naoto just follow the training advice I gave you and you should see even greater results. You have my number if you need anything" Y/n said before tracking Tsukune's energy and using his Instinct transmission and teleported righting in front of him.

3rd Person P.O.V

Currently at Yokai Academy all the students, teachers even the students teacher and those who tried to help them were currently taken hostage by a group known as Fairy Tale, a group of monsters who want to rule the world. But what was most surprising was that a Vampire known as Gyokuro Shuzen she is the mother of Kahlua and Kokoa. Despite both Kahlua and Akua working as Assassins for Fairy Tale they both defected and decided to try and save everyone but ended up getting captured as well. But as Fairy Tale was about to make their move Y/n suddenly appeared in front of Tsukune.

"so what happened now, I leave for a few days and you've gotten into trouble" Y/n said.

"Y/n where were you, I sent a text two days ago" asked Tsukune.

"I was in the time chamber again, I just got your message there" Y/n said.

Y/n looked to see that everyone had chains on them, but as he looked he saw that both Issa and Akasha had also been captured.

"hello old man, its been sometime" Y/n said while looked at Issa.

"yes, to long" replied Issa.

"and who is this, a friend of yours Issa" said a voice, as Y/n turned around he saw a man and women standing there.

"ok then why don't we skip this bs, which one of you is Dracula" said Y/n as the man smirked.

"that's a name I haven't heard in quite some time, my name is Alucar...." before the man could finish Y/n had suddenly appeared and punched him through the wall and directly outside the building.

"now I think I'll just end you and be done with this" Y/n said, but as he was about to leave the women attacked him.

"why you pathetic mortal" yelled the women as she tried to punch Y/n, but much to her surprise he simply cought her fist before rasing his palm to her face.

"time for you to disappear" Y/n said, but before he could destroy her entirely.

"wait Y/n don't, that's Kokoa and Kahlua's mother" yelled Tsukune, as Y/n turned to Issa who nodded conferming this he simply sighed.

"fine I'll deal with you later" Y/n said as he knocked her out with a simple tap to the head. After she fell he snapped his fingers which broke Tsukune's chains.

"free everyone else, I'll deal with this Dracula person or whatever he wants to call himself" Y/n said as he jumped through the hole that Dracula was thrown through.