Chapter 36 - An Esper From The Past

Y/n was currently sitting at a table along with his brothers currently angling his head off the table in frustration.

"I guess being a Destroyer has its down sides after all" said Tsukune.

You maybe wondering why Y/n is currently trying to give himself a concussion, after it was revealed that six vampires were currently engaged to Y/n things got out of hand fast. Now Fujimai, Kuroka and even Koneko were now holding "auditions" for those who wanted to be in a relationship with Y/n.

"the worst part about all of this is that I don't want to get married any time soon, hell all I've ever been interested in is eating, fighting and training" Y/n said.

"seems like you've got your hands full" said Nagisa.

"yeah tell me about it" Y/n said.

"so I have to ask, are you sure about all of us training" asked Akihisa.

"yes, it should be fine I'll have a friend of mine upgrade the chamber and then we can begin" Y/n said.

"I've finally found you...Y/n, you thought I wouldn't hunt you down for what you did you me you idiot" said a voice from behind him.

Turned around Y/n saw a small green haird girl standing there.

As everyone had stopped what they were doing and turned around Y/n finally spoke up

Y/n -

As he said this the girl got annoyed

"child...listen here you idiot if you call me a child one more time I'll send you into orbit...Hey are you even listening to me" she said as Y/n had went back to eating.

"you stupid idiot, I've traveled for almost a year to see you and your ignoring me, I'm an S class hero now so you need to listen to me you idiot, idiot, Idiot" said the girl.

"hey came someone please find this child's parents pleases" Y/n said. As he did the girl only got more and more madder.

"you stupid Golden Monkey, why are you ignoring me" yelled the girl, as she did Y/n immediately stopped eating as his eyes widen.

"Golden Monkey...wait a minute" Y/n thought to himself as he suddenly turned round getting a better look at the girl.

"Golden Monkey....Tatsumaki, is that you" Y/n said as he only know one person who ever called him that.

Y/n now began remembering, back when he lived with Chi-Chi and Goku he came across a Red Ribbon Army facility base. As he tore the place apart he saw a small girl in one of the holding cells, she had green hair and eyes. He remembered saving her and thanks to Bulma and her connections she was placed in a new home saying that she find him again.

"of course it's mine you bumbling idiot, I swear that brain of yours is as big as a raisin. Also you stupid Golden Monkey when we're you going to tell me" before Tatsumaki could finished she along with everyone was shocked as Y/n suddenly grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

"its been a while tsundere, I see you've not grown up much" Y/n said.

Everyone was shocked as for most of them it was the first time Y/n was seen smiling gently at someone.

"what did you call me you stupid ape, I'm not a tsundere" Tatsumaki said embarrassed.

As his friends from Universe 7 were smiling everyone else was confused and shocked.

"what what's going on" asked a confused Kokoa.

"that's the real Y/n, the one you all know is just a act. Seems like he couldn't hold it back for much longer" said Fujimai.

"I see your still the small little tsundere I found all those years ago" said Y/n.

"I'M NOT A TSUNDERE" yelled Tatsumaki as she got free from Y/n grip.

"aww is someone cranky, I think it's nap time for you" Y/n said deliberately annoying Tatsumaki about her appearance.

"that's it!!" yelled Tatsumaki as she used her power to increase the gravity around Y/n to over three hundred times earth's gravity sending in onto his knees.

"so now who's the child" Tatsumaki said while smirking at Y/n.

"hehe well done, you've gotten stronger Tatsumaki.....but unfortunately for you" Y/n said while standing back up like nothing was happening shocking everyone including Tatsumaki.

"your still not strong enough to beat me Tatsumaki" Y/n said as he made his way to her. As he did he turned into a Super Sayian God surprising Tatsumaki.

"what is that" Tatsumaki asked as she couldn't take her eyes off Y/n.

"oh this, this is a super Sayian god...your not the only one who's gotten stronger Tatsumaki" Y/n said as he was now standing in front of Tatsumaki.

As they two looked at each other Tatsumaki turned red as Y/n hugged her again.

"its good to see your doing well Tatsumaki, I hope you and your sister are getting along well. We have a lot of catching up to do" Y/n said.

Later

As Y/n and Tatsumaki headed inside to chat they eventually make their way to his room. As they entered Y/n sat on a chair while she sat on the bed looking around nervously.

"oh come on now don't tell me you've never been in a guys room before Tsundere" Y/n said.

"what's it to you pervert" Tatsumaki yelled embarrassed. As she did Y/n laughed a little.

"its great seeing you again Tatsumaki, although I never expected you to show up here of all places" Y/n's said.

As he did he saw Tatsumaki look down embarrassed.

"I...got tired of waiting for you so I came looking for you instead, don't get any ideas though pervert I only wanted to ask you something" Tatsumaki said making Y/n chuckle.

"ok, then what is this question of yours" Y/n said.

As he did Tatsumaki looked down nervous.

"Well...you saved me all those years ago and I thought I'd return the favour, so...do you want to get lunch..sometime" Tatsumaki asked making Y/n smile....

"sure I'd love to" he said making Tatsumaki smile.