Chapter 26 - Stronger Than A True Dragon

Walpurgis, a place where all ten Demon Lords gather. Right now it was revealed that Milim had tricked Clayman into believing he had control over her and Frey had also tricked Clayman into believing that she and Milim had killed Demon Lord Carrion. But only to reveal that she was working with Milim and Carrion who was alive the whole time. But as everyone watched Clayman bleed out a portal opened.

"who's that" asked Rimuru.

Everyone watched to see Y/n step out the portal and soon looked surprised as he dragged a unconscious Velzard.

"this belong to you" Y/n said as he throw Velzard over to Guy.

Everyone was surprised to see a true dragon in the current state she was in.

"I see so your the supposed Destroyer God, I must say I'm quite impressed. To defeat Velzard is no easy feat you must of been born quite the monster" said Guy.

"this is what I can't stand with idiots like you, you clowns rely to much on the power you were born with in that case you often determine someone strength by how much energy they control. I was born half human so I had to work my ass off to get the level of power I have now. So I'm going to warn you Guy Crimson...Send anyone after my family and I won't just kill you, I'll destroy your continent, the planet, the solar system, The fucking galaxy if I feel like it...Understood?" Y/n said on the edge of ripping someone to pieces. After getting a nod Y/n left leaving everyone surprised.

A/n - Before Reading on I decided to add My dress up darling just to make things interesting.

Y/n was now standing out side of Kazehaya High School, as he looked at the school building.

"so this is where Naoto is" he thought to himself. But as he was about to enter the building he noticed that parents of the students were also there.

"are they also having a parents day to?" Y/n thought to himself

As Y/n entered the school building he suddenly noticed everyone looking at him, not that he could blame them the whole world mostly knows about Y/n now.

"wow hey Destroyer Dude" said a voice, while everyone turned pale at the thought of calling him Destroyer Dude Y/n turned to see two female students standing there.