Chapter 7 - The Power of a God

Y/n was sitting at a table with both Koneko and Kuroka sittings beside him while Fujimai was sitting across from them looking annoyed. But as they all talked Y/n had told them everything from meeting a man named Goku, to going to alien planets, fighting against enemies and finally meeting Lord Beerus and becoming a god.

"so what's been going on since I left here" Y/n asked wanting to know what they've been up to.

"well we're part of a peerage now, myself and Kuroka are part of Serafell Leviathan's peerage while Koneko here is part of Rias Gremory's peerage" Fujimai said. As she told Y/n about everything up until the president day Y/n was shocked to find out about Yasaka.

"YASAKA HAS A DOUGHTER!!!" Y/n screamed in shock.

"yes she does, her name is Kunon and she attends Kouh and is in the same class as Koneko" Fujimai said.

"incredible...to think she would finally settle with someone, I thought she was going to be single forever" Y/n said making the girls laugh.

"hey Y/n...can I ask you something" Kuroka whispered.

"what's that" Y/n replied.

"could you show us your power?" Kuroka said.

Both confused and very cautious Y/n asked why only to get a smirk from Kuroka.

"I just want to see that's all" Kuroka said.

Y/n sighed having a feeling this was going to be a very bad idea.

Outside

Y/n was now outside standing in front of his family, Whis and Rags. as they watched him he suddenly turned into a Super Saiyan.

"this is what's called a Super Saiyan, in this my power and other fighting abilities gain an increase of fifty times my normal power" Y/n said with a smirk

As for the on lookers everyone minus Whis and Rags was in complete shock as Y/n's power just shot up rapidly in seconds. But just before anyone could say anything his power shot up again and lightning appeared around his body.

 But just before anyone could say anything his power shot up again and lightning appeared around his body