Chapter 16 - Destroyer Vs Destroyer

After Destroying the moon Y/n was now standing in front of a group of people simply called The Crimson Raiders. As he did he through Ava back at the to witch Maya cought.

"now then, I think I'll just destroy this planet and move on" Y/n said and he created a Cataclysmic Orb.

"well then this is goodbye" Y/n said, but as he was about to throw it he was suddenly thrown into a a wall. Looking back up he saw a monster.

"she did it, she became part of the destroyer" said Lilith.

As everyone looked at her Y/n had increased his power sending all the rubble and dust away from him.

"ok that happened" Y/n said to himself as he got up and looked at the monster. As he did it seemed to roar at him before charging making him sigh. Y/n then decided to use an attack of his own.

"Final Kamehame" Y/n said as a large blast of blue energy shot from his hands as directly towards Tryeen.

As the blast completely destroyed Tryeen and the surrounding area everyone was watching in complete shock.

"he destroyed her...with little effort" said a shocked Mose.

As everything began to settle down Y/n turned to the group once more.

"now then were was I...oh yes" Y/n said as he created yet another Cataclysmic Orb.

But once again as he was about to throw it a familiar voice spoke up.

"I see you busy" said a familiar voice, Y/n turned around as saw Beerus and Whis floating there.

"Lord Beerus, Whis why are you both here" Y/n asked.

"we came to visit you but you weren't there, Grand Zeno as ordered a meeting at your home but once we all arrived you weren't there and Miss Fujimai informed us that you were at another planet" said Whis.

"wait there's a meeting right now??, I wasn't told anything about it" Y/n said confused.

"Grand Zeno just announced it to us as well, so we should get going" Beerus said.

"ok just give me a minute" Y/n send before landing in front of the group.

"seems its your lucky day, but as of right now you all work for me. I don't care what you do but if I want you to do something you do it...Understand" Y/n said making everyone nodded.

Later

After leaving Pandora along with Brreus and Whis, Y/n arrived back home as saw that all the Gods of Destruction from the others universes as well as their angels was enjoying food. As Y/n was confused as to who make everything he soon saw Paarthurnax and her Peerage dressed as Maids but there were others there as well.

"what is going on here?" Y/n asked confused. As he looked at what was going on he saw Kal'tsit make her way to him.