Chapter 22 - The Top Fighter

Everyone watched as Y/n not only took a punch from a monster like it was nothing but also revealed that Tsukune was his little brother.

"now then Tsukune I want you to watch carefully as this will be one of the few techniques I can teach you" Y/n said.

Just then Y/n yelled Kaioken and his energy suddenly increased by a very large amount. He went from human level power to A plus level monster in seconds. The sheer power along was enough to sent most of the crowd backward even the two large monster were thrown back.

Everyone watched as a red aura was surrounding Y/n as he stood in front of Tsukune

"what is that" Tsukune said completely shocked.

"this is called Kaioken, its a technique that I learned a long time ago from one of my teachers. This multiples my speed, strength and other abilities I use in a fight" said Y/n as he spoke with Tsukune.

"it's incredibe" Tsukune said.

"oh believe me little brother, once I'm done training you, you'll be able to surpass S class monsters with ease" Y/n said surprising everyone.

"surpass S class, there's no way" said a surprised Kahlua.

"so Tsukune get your things together, your coming with me for a day" said Y/n.

"wait Tsukune we can come as well" said Moka only to be shut down by Y/n.

"sorry but that's not happening, I only train my family members, and beside aren't you already an S class monster" Said Y/n.

"oh come on why not" said Kurumu.

"like I said I only train family and second he'll be gone for a day, I'm sure you can entertain yourself till then" Y/n said.

As this went back and forth Y/n soon released these four won't take no for an answer so Y/n allowed a small group to accompany them.

Later

Y/n was waiting outside as he saw the small group make their way to him, in the group was Tsukune and his friends along with Kokoa and her bat, Ruby and Ginei.

"ready to go" Y/n said.

"yup" replied Tsukune.

"good now listen closely, once we begin no one is to interfere if you do I will hurt you...badly" Y/n said getting nods from them.

"we'll be accompanying you as well" said Akua.

Y/n turned around to see both of Moka's sisters. Akua Shuzen and Kahlua Shuzen. Sighing Y/n allowed it before saying that no one else is joining, as everyone doubled checked their things Y/n saw three very strange people run to them.