Chapter 12 - No More Secrets

Y/n was standing up as both Fujimai and Yasaka were now sitting on the edge of his bed still naked due to their "fun" time together.

"how long" Y/n asked annoyed.

"a few weeks after you saved us, I just got a little lonely so I went to Yasaka and we sort of" Fujimai said but was soon interrupted but Y/n not wanting to hear details.

As Y/n walked back and began leaning on the wall he took a deep breath.

"does anyone else know about this?" Y/n asked.

"well only one other person, but she usual" Yasaka was cut off as a magic circle appeared in between then and Y/n and soon Serafall appeared.

"sww no fair did you guys already finished without me" Serafell said disappointed, but soon her face turned to confusion as both Yasaka and Fujimai were shaking their heads.

"oh so I'm in time then" Serafell said as she stripped down even when both Yasaka and Fujimai were pale and telling her not to she did so anyway.

"so shall we get to business ladies" Serafell said excited. But the excitement soon wore off as Y/n spoke up.

"yes...let's get to business" Slowly turning around Serafell saw Y/n standing there looking less than happy.

Small Time Later

Y/n was now standing in front of Yasaka, Fujimai and now Serafell as he was annoyed at them and kept yelling at them his mother Fujimai had reached her point.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS FAMILY, YOU LEFT FOR SEVEN YEARS AND NEVER CAME HOME YOU US" Fujimai yelled suprising everyone including Y/n.

"Fujimai try and calm" Serafell said but as interrupted.

"NO I WON'T, FOR SEVEN YEARS WE CRIED AND CRIED BECAUSE WE THOUGHT YOU HAD DIED. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS THINKING THAT YOUR EX-PARTNERS SON WAS DEAD, A SON WE CONSIDERED FAMILY. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY TIMES MYSELF AND THE OTHERS HAD NIGHTMARES ABOUT HOW YOU DIED. YOUR FATHER ONLY USED ME FOR SEX AND WANTED NOTHING TO DO WOTH US OR YOU..." Fujimai yelled letting out all her frustration, seven long years with of sadness, anger and frustration all came out in minuets.

As Fujimai stood in front of Y/n crying her eyes out after letting her emotions full out she was surprised as Y/n had grabbed her into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry" Y/n said quickly but just loud even for the three to hear.

"these past seven years I've done nothing but train over and over, while I was making friends and having fun I never thought about how you'd feel" Y/n said as he placed his chin on Fujimai's head.

"I was never anger at what you three were doing, I don't even care if it's on my bed I just didn't want the others to walk in and see you. Especially if they didn't know about it all I want is there to be no more secrets" Y/n said.

While Fujimai was leaning into Y/n, she smiled and nodded.

"ok. No more secrets" Fujimai said.

As this was playing out both Yasaka and Serafall were smiling at the loving scene before them.

"hey mom if there's anything I can do you make up for time, just let me know ok" Y/n said, before his eyes widen as he just realized what he said and who he's talking to.

Y/n looked down to see Fujimai's face slow turn into a smirk.

"anything" Fujimai said in a husky voice.

Y/n had to think careful here, while he would rather train to get stronger he also didn't want to see Fujimai cry again so he decided to take a deep breath.

"yes" Y/n said when suddenly his eyes widen as he felt a pair of hands in his shirt, Looking around he saw that Yasaka had gotten behind him.

"when did she get behind me" Y/n thought to himself. Just then Y/n felt yet another pair of hands on his trousers.

"let's get these off so we can begin, shall we Mr Destroyer" said Serafell.

"bad touch, bad touch stranger danger" Y/n thought to himself but was soon interrupted by Fujimai who kissed him.

"let's get this started, shall we" Fujimai said.

Later

Later that day Y/n was walking through town to clear his head, but as he did he accidentally bumped into someone. Y/n looked to see a rather young and attractive women with purple hair, green eyes and a pink hoodie on.

 Y/n looked to see a rather young and attractive women with purple hair, green eyes and a pink hoodie on

As the girl looked up her face turn from a confused one to a scared one in seconds.

"I..I'm Destroyer please forgive me" the young girl begged.

"it's fine, it was my fault as well" Y/n said as he picked up the girls belongings.

"so tell me, what's your name" Y/n said as he handed her the things she dropped.

"oh my name is Kae Serinuma, Lord Y/n" said Kae.

"you seemed in a hurry Kae" Y/n said questioning why the young girl was in such a rush.

"oh well I'm meeting a group of friends in a place called Dicey Cafe and I'm a bit late" explained Kae.

"well you better get a move on then, pleasure meeting you miss Kae" Y/n said before walking away.

"I..I just met the destroyer" Kae said to her self excited.

Meanwhile as Y/n continued his walk around town he began to think about what Whis had told him about something called familiars and was wondering where or even if he could get one.

"what kind would I even get....maybe a wolf, or dragon" Y/n thought to himself but soon was snapped out of it when he heard a meow, looking up he saw a small white cat following him. After picking it up his cell phone that he had gotten from Yasaka went off and it was Kuroka....she and Koneko found out what happened.