Chapter 29 - Y/n Vs Dracula(Part 2)

After leaving the building Y/n made his way outside where Dracula was now waiting for him.

"I have to admit, I didn't expect you to hit that hard or that fast" said Dracula.

"why don't we just skip the introductions and get this over with, I have better things to deal with than your ass" Y/n said not in the mood for small talk.

"very well I prefer it when my pray doesn't talk back" said Dracula.

Dracula suddenly dashed right at Y/n only to find himself launched backwards with blood dripping down his nose.

"what the, how did you do that" Dracula said.

"three hard punches and all you got was a bloody nose...Impressive" Y/n said unimpressed.

Dracula who was getting angry now got back up and wiped the blood from his nose.

"why don't we just skip the needless beating and get straight to the end" Y/n send, as he did the entire school ground suddenly began shaking like crazy, while everyone was both confused and freighted by the enormous amount of power Dracula's eyes were on Y/n as the power was coming from him. With a loud scream a strong wave of power and heat shot from Y/n sending trees, rocks even the ground shot out from under him.

 With a loud scream a strong wave of power and heat shot from Y/n sending trees, rocks even the ground shot out from under him

Dracula could do nothing but look on as an enormous amount of power and heat smashed into him. As he looked at Y/n his hair had turned completely silver along with his eyes.

"I suggest you give it you're all, because I'm done holding back with you" Y/n said in a threating tone of voice

Later

Back at Yokai Academy Tsukune had managed to free everyone and now they were outside along with Gyokuro Shuzen tied up after being knocked out by Y/n.

"we have to help Y/n" said Tsukune.

"Tsukune you can't Dracula could kill you in a moment" said Outer Moka.

"she right Tsukune, I suggest all S class monster help Y/n defeat Dracula. Y/n is powerful but I don't think he can defeat Dracula on his own" said Outer Moka.