~Jealousy~Inosuke x GN! Reader

Requested by @KakWantsaCherry

Y/N was currently hanging out with Zenitsu and Tanjiro, while Inosuke was busy training. "Y/N-CHANN PLEASE MARRY ME" Zenitsu said as he was hugging Y/N. "For the last time Zenitsu, i'm not interested in you..." Y/N replied with an added sigh. "Zenitsu-Kun please stop bothering them" Tanjiro added.
"Thank you Tanjiro" Y/N replied.

Inosuke came back soon after his training and saw Zenitsu hugging you. Inosuke was pretty mad about what he saw.

Soon after,
Inosuke approaced Zenitsu. "MONITSU, HOW DARE YOU APPROACH MY Y/N, MINE." Inosuke yelled. "FOR THE LAST TIME MY NAME IS NOT MONITSU BUT ZENITSU, AND CALM DOWN FOR GOODNESS' SAKE" Zenitsu screamed back. "YOU BETTER NOT GET TOO CLOSE MONITSU" Inosuke reminded. "OK OK I WON'T" Zenitsu said.
'Geez he didn't have to yell" Zenitsu thought to himself.

Inosuke then approached to your room and wrapped his arms around your waist as you both were about to sleep. "Ehh... Inosuke?" Y/N questioned, "I didn't like the way he was touching you" Inosuke told you. "You're mine, forever" Inosuke added as he peppered kisses from your face to your neck. "Of course, Ino... I'm yours...only yours" Y/N said as they were brushing their fingers through his hair.

Soon enough, they both drifted to slumber.

A/N

Soo, i got some spare time and decided to update this oneshot earlier then expected but enjoy!

Also i might consider either marking this to ongoing and i'll continue making oneshots.

Also support me by donating money on my ko-fi account
Here's the link:
https://ko-fi.com/heyitsash