~Family Doesn't Require Blood~ Tengen x GN! Child! Reader

Requested by Giaplayzrblox

Tengen was walking around the town when he spotted a small child around the age of 5. "Hello!" Tengen said scaring the child. "I-I won't hurt you don't worry" He continued, "Where are your parents?" The child shook their head signalling that they had none. "Oh, your all alone? Don't worry, you can come with me!" He said before taking the child with him.

Once he reached his estate he dropped the child at the Butterfly Mansion. "Here we go, I'll have Shinobu change you into something new" The braided man said before giving them to Shinobu. Aoi being there to assist them and give the fresh clothing.

Once they were done, Uzui picked them up and have them try his favourite foods, which was Fugu-sashi (Globefish Sashimi), but since the child couldn't eat sashimi yet. He gave them some Globefish sushi, in which they ate it almost immediately.

Once they both have finished, Uzui brought them to meet Rengoku. Rengoku was happily playing with the child for 3 hours before he got tired and they both fell asleep.

Also support me by donating money on my ko-fi account
Here's the link:
https://ko-fi.com/heyitsash