~Gifts Filled With Love~ Modern AU! Genya x Fem! Reader

Requesteed by justaheckinsimp

Y/N was pretty confused, almost everyday on her desk, she would usually find her favorite drinks or snacks with cute little notes from a person labeled 'secret admirer'. Of course, she was still grateful about getting free treats and drinks everyday. But she couldn't help but wonder who it was that put those on her desk. Countless to say, she has fallen deeply in love with her 'secret admirer'. At first, she thought it was maybe just her liking to be showered in gifts as a way of affection. But soon, she really did found herself flustered of the thought of dating her secret admirer.

On the other hand, Genya who saw her blushing over the note he gave made him swoon. "Even if I don't know what he looks like, he really does have a place in my heart" Y/N stated to herself as she continued, "Although, I would love to see who my secret admirer was". Genya watched her from afar. In truth, he was scared to face reality. Scared to see her reaction once she knew it wasn't some perfectly perfect charming guy. Scared to see him get rejected once she knew who was really sending her these gifts.

After several months, Genya gained the courage to confess. "L/N-Senpai!! There's a person who came to see you!" Guy A told his upperclassmen. "Yep, I'm coming!" Y/N replied as she rushed through the doors and met with a familiar face. "H-Hello" Genya stated with pink hues on his cheeks, "Hello Genya!" Y/N happily stated. "I know it's pretty random and not like me, but I was actually your secret admirer" Genya told Y/N as he can now see her smile. He continued, " In truth was, I actually had feelings for you... Since I was freshmen and we entered this College together." You swore you could have felt your heart skip a beat. "I love the way you smile, the way you would randomly fidget with yourself, the way your so kind. So, L/N Y/N, I love you... would you want to be my girlfriend?" Genya asked as he started getting nervous.

Y/N nodded before Genya leaned his lips onto hers (Yes, like the gentleman he was. He did ask for consent, I was just too lazy to write it down). Even if it was only for a while, it felt like time was stopping for the both of them. They both started blushing before parting their ways.

Also support me by donating money on my ko-fi account
Here's the link:
https://ko-fi.com/heyitsash