~She's Mine Now~ Cheater! Obanai x Fem! Reader x Yandere! Giyuu

This oneshot was requested by MissKittyBlossom

Now this oneshot's pretty wild, oh also lime ahead :P

Y/N just got back from her mission and went to Obanai's Estate (like she usually does, to greet her bf lol), but when she got back, she saw him fucking Mitsuri. Y/N had tears on her eyes, and Obanai who saw her started laughing and said "I never loved you anyways, so it didn't really matter" before continuing to fuck Mitsuri.

Y/N was in pain, she didn't know the person she trusted the most would twist her trust. She ran to her best friend, Giyuu. "Gi-Giyuu..." She said with tearfule yes.

"Eh?? WHat happened?" He said as he rubbed her head in chances of comforting her. "H-He C-Cheated" She stuttered through. "That bitch" Giyuu stated with venom lingering on his words.

Giyuu rushed and broke into Obanai's Estate. Obanai who saw this went up off Mitsuri and spoke "Wow, her little lapdog is up to get me, I'm so scared" Obanai mocked but before he said another thing Giyuu stabbed his chest.

As soon as the katana went out, Obanai's body fell. Mitsuri who saw this was shocked and cried. But, same with Obanai, Giyuu killed her.

"She's mine now..." Giyuu stated to Obanai's dead body before leaving the Estate and going back to his Estate, which Y/N is currently in. "He doesn't deserve you in the first place anyways, but it's okay you have me now" Giyuu stated as he leaned in. Asking permission, which she nodded to.

LIME WARNING

"You know I would never do that to you..." His words lingered in her mind as he went in to suck on her neck, leaving marks. She moaned, turning him on even more. He went near her lips kissing it with passion, he slipped in his tongue as both of theirs intertwined.

He roamed his hands all over her body, opening her piece of clothing. He sniffed her scent, the smell intoxicating his whole mind. His hand massaging her breasts.  Giyuu, was enjoying this moment to the very last of it. (HAH NO GIYUU DICK FOR YOU, IM GONNA COCKBLOCK YOU ALL)

LIME END

Latching his lips onto her for the last time, they both went to sleep.

Also support me by donating money on my ko-fi account
Here's the link:
https://ko-fi.com/heyitsash