~Cure Of The Flower~ Giyuu x Shinobu Sister! Reader

Requested by YourMumThick

Kocho Y/N, a new hashira. A hashira that peaks the interest of another. One that has a flower breathing technique.

"Ubuyashiki-Sama, pardon me of being late", Y/N said as she bowed her head towards her master. "It's alright, child. I wanted you to meet the rest of the hashiras." Ubuyashiki told her as he lifted her head gently and informed her the area where the rest of the hashiras are.

As she found the very spot where all the hashiras were. She quickly introduced herself, "Konnichiwa, I'm Kocho Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you all". "What is your breathing technique L/N-San" A pretty woman with a pink to green fade asked. "It's a flower breathing technique" Y/N stated with a calm voice as she explained the details. "HOW FLAMBOYANT!" A man with braids told her as he was hearing her explanation. Turns out, lots of the hashiras is interested with her breathing technique because of how different it is from theirs. "Oh, you're also shinobu's younger sister right?" a friendly looking tall man asked, "indeed" you replied.

After the quick meeting where they also introduced themselves to each other, the water hashira was in around the place. Since Y/N was wondering the around, she ended up seeing a saddened Giyuu. "Oh...Nani?..." Y/N said as she put a hand on his soft hair. "There, there... don't be sad. I know we've only met for a bit. But, if you do ever want to talk, I'll always make time for you." She continued. Giyuu was shook by the fact that someone would make time just for him, his cheeks started to have a slight pink blush but he nodded. He told Y/N his worries, and surprisingly she gave him the affection and advice he needed. Wiping his nearly dried tears, Y/N embraced him in a hug before parting ways to her room.

"Thank...you...Kocho Y/N" Giyuu muttered under his breath.

After quite a few months, Giyuu had formed feelings for the younger sister of shinobu. And without realizing it, Y/N also liked him back. "I-I love you...Kocho Y/N" Giyuu said as he took on of your hands and kissed it gently. "I love you back too, Giyuu" She said as she embraced his warmth onto her body. Shinobu, who was fortunate enough to catch sight of them walked towards them. "Ara ara, looks like someone's in love" Shinobu stated as giyuu was in a lovestruck mess and Y/N just happily blushing. "I guess you could say that" Y/N said as she chuckled.

A/N:

HOLY FUCK I JUST REOPENED THE REQUESTS BUT LIKE LOTS OF PEOPLE WERE ALREADY REQUESTING LMAO. Anyways, thank you for reading this oneshot and don't forget to vote, comment and follow my account if you want more stories like this.I do appreciate if you interact with this story, since it would also give me more motivation to write! Alright that's all, have a great day or night :D

Also support me by donating money on my ko-fi account
Here's the link:
https://ko-fi.com/heyitsash