~Cuddles After Work~ Modern AU! Sanemi x Fem! Reader

This oneshot was requested by giyusimpassemble

Sanemi would be pretty ooc in this oneshot.

Warnings: lime

Sanemi wasn't one of those types of cheery people, he was more of an always angry type of guy, until he met a certain woman in his local bakery. She always went there to get her f/b (favorite bread/pastry). Sanemi who went there to get plain bread accidentally touched her hand as she also wanted to grab the plain bread. "S-sorry, you could take it" She said before smiling, of course sanemi being sanemi just yanked it and once they both got out, he asked for her number.

"Lady! What's your name and number?" He shouted at the woman, before she turned and replied "L/N Y/N, xxx xxx xxx". "What about yours?" She yelled back. "Shinazugawa Sanemi! xxx xxx xxx" the white haired man replied before they parted off.

Soon, they got to know each other better and went on dates. "I booked a table on your favorite curry restaurant" Sanemi told her through the phone before she replied "Thank you! I loved that place and honestly can't wait to share a meal with you again".

That being said, once they have arrived. They immediately picked their dish. Sanemi's being regular curry and Y/N's being chicken katsu curry, of course they didn't forget to order some tea.

~Timeskip to 3 months later~

Sanemi have just gotten home from work and he looked stressed out. Y/N was worried for him and went to him. "Are you alright?" She asked, "No, I've been stressed out lately" He replies with an added sigh. Out of a sudden, Y/N embraced him in a hug, that being so he hugged back.

LIME WARNING

He felt that his breath quickens and he tampered her with kisses. He slowly went to her neck, "Do you want this?" he asked before she nodded as a reply.  He then continued, he sucked on  her neck leaving marks. Y/N slightly moaned before she grabbed Sanemi's chin and slipped her tounge in his mouth. Both fought for dominance, Sanemi being the one who ended up winning their fight of dominance.

After several minutes, they let go and they both panted before collapsing and laughing. Sanemi wrapped his arms around her before kissing her forehead and falling asleep.

A/N
I didn't really know how to end the lime so I went with that, I still hope you'll still enjoy it!

Also support me by donating money on my ko-fi account
Here's the link:
https://ko-fi.com/heyitsash