~Invisible Love~ Inosuke x GN! Reader

This oneshot was requested by epic_inosuke_simp

"Inosuke...I brought you some tempura, since you did say you liked it" they said as they gave it to him and he devoured the whole thing before leaving them alone.

"Inosuke, I got you a bunch roses" Y/N stated with a slight tint of red. "Ok, and?" The boar-headed boy questioned before disappearing. "Inosuke" a voice repeated over and over as they gave him a bunch of gifts, but all they got was a huff.

"He's been acting a little weird today, I hope he's fine" Y/N stated to themselves as in the other hand. Inosuke was thinking about Y/N, "fuck it, I hate how adorable you always look when your trying to impress me and how you always would just get things for me" Inosuke thought before going in a trance-like state.

"Y'KNOW WHAT IM GONNA CONFESS" He yelled to himself before rushing to your room banging on the doors. The door bursted open as their smile grew.

"Inosuke" they stated before going to his direction. "I'M HERE TO SAY THAT I LIKE YOU" Inosuke shouted out his love as they giggled. "Eh? Is that so? I love you too then" They said before opening their arms. Inosuke wrapped his arms around their waist, hugging them back.

A/N

sorry for the short oneshot, i'm currently putting some changes here and there

Also support me by donating money on my ko-fi account
Here's the link:
https://ko-fi.com/heyitsash