~You're mine~ Fem! Yandere! Reader x Muichiro

This oneshot was requested by ahahjahaja

"Hey~ Are you sure you're not available this saturday Mui-Senpai?" A girl with neon green hair asked him with pleading eyes. "Huh? Yeah, I'm not sorry...I guess...." He stated not really wanting to continue.

Of course Y/N who was just searching for him saw the interaction and fumed.  "How dare she try to steal MY muichiro from ME?" She stated furiously before finding Muichiro.

As she was searching for him, she thought of a plan to make Muichiro hers, by abducting him. She made his favourite foods and drinks and prepare someplace comfy. While Muichiro was walking, tragedy striked.

He got hit and fainted, while struggling through the ropes he saw a pair of e/c eyes watching him. "Hello! Muichiro!" She smiled, greeting him although it wasn't that nice seeing as he was restrained. "Hmmm..." was all he can say because of the cloth placed on his mouth.

"Here let me help you" she said taking out his cloth. "So since you seem hungry, have some simmered radish dressed with uh- sweet miso" she said raising a spoon of it to Muichiro who gladly ate it because he was hungry.

"So why'd you kidnap me?" He wondered, "Because I love you...and your mine" she asked reaching her hand out to his face giving a look asking if it was alright, to which Muichiro obliged to.

She patted his head, running her s/c hand through his hair. "Well, good night I'll come back again tomorrow morning" she said as she untied the ropes and set up his futon.

Muichiro was now wondering his new life as he fell asleep.

Also support me by donating money on my ko-fi account
Here's the link:
https://ko-fi.com/heyitsash