~Flirty Love~ Flirty! Obanai x Shy! Male! Reader

This oneshot was requested by Lone-Wolf-Nergiganos

"Y/N-Chan, your so cute, I don't normally like cute stuff, but you're an exception" Obanai told the now flustered male.

"E-eh? Me?" He asked pointing to himself, "Of course it's you, there's no one else in the room, cutie." Obanai told you, making his cheeks a slightly brighter color.

"If we ever end up getting out of this cruel world we live in, I'll marry you" Obanai told him, "Maybe in another life? Ehe but even then, thank you" Y/N said smiling

When Y/N hurted himself, Obanai came rushing in. "Are you okay?" Obanai worriedly asked as he looked at his wound. "I-I'm okay...d-don't worry" Y/N said even though Obanai could see through his lie.

Obanai ran his hand towards Y/N's waist and carried him towards the Butterfly Estate. "Shinobu. Wound. Help. Now." Obanai told Shinobu as she simply nodded and help tend Y/N's wound.

Once Shinobu was done, Obanai carried Y/N back to his Estate.

Laying him to his bed, Obanai reached towards the wrapped wound and kissed it. "There, all better now" He said smiling, as Y/N smiled back.

Obanai then sat beside Y/N, combing through his lock of h/c hair. Slowly, but gently it soothe Y/N, and soon he heard soft snores.

Smiling to himself, he kissed Y/N's forehead and left.

Also support me by donating money on my ko-fi account
Here's the link:
https://ko-fi.com/heyitsash