~Finding Out~ Part 2 of My Favorite Student

Requested by giyusimpassemble

Before we start off, Tengen is a college proffesor and the reader is the student. Meaning that the reader is legal. Let's just pretend it goes the same way to the part 1 because I didn't write that part :sob:

So, Zenitsu was passing by the halls when he saw Uzui leaning in. He was curious until he saw that Uzui was leaning towards Y/N. Knowing that, he rushed towards the halls and went to go to find the Kamaboko Squad.

"GUYS GUYS GUYS, YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW" Zenitsu practically yelled. "MONITSU SHUT UP" Inosuke yelled back at the yellow haired boy. "OKAY BUT I FOUND OUT THAT UZUI-SENSEI IS ACTUALLY DATING Y/N" He screamed until the whole college could hear him, silence fell upon them. "Eh?" The burgundy haired boy replied. "Honestly, I'm fine with Y/N-San dating Uzui-Sensei. As long as Uzui-Sensei does nothing bad to her, I'm okay with it" Tanjirou continued. "I couldn't care less" Inosuke stated before continuing to rant about the oddly large bug he saw the other day. "What?!" Zenitsu stated before he huffed.

"Oops, I guess we both got caught" Uzui said before chuckling. "Hmm, I guess we did" Y/N replied before Uzui softly kissed her forehead. "Thank you for being a flamboyant partner" Uzui told her as she nodded.

A/N

A quick oneshot about how their reaction would be.

Also support me by donating money on my ko-fi account
Here's the link:
https://ko-fi.com/heyitsash