TodoSero - Angels and Demons

Angel and demon AU
Todoroki and Sero with Bakudeku as well.

He flapped his wings as he hovered over the room, with the laziest expression on his face.

His black wings contrasted with the white ones of the boy in the air next to him.

"Would you mind? You're always following me." Sero, the black winged demon said.

"Just making sure you aren't making trouble." Todoroki, the white winged angel replied.

"You're so annoying, I hope you know that." Says Sero.

"With you reminding me all the time, how could I forget?" Todoroki shot back.

They glared at each other for a moment before both turning away and blushing.

"If you're going to follow me anyway, remind me what my mission is again." Sero told him.

"Influence the decisions of this human, I do believe I'm on a love mission though your mission may vary." Todoroki replied.

"Oh, wait, hand me your mission." Sero hummed as he looked over Todoroki's mission, "Huh, we weren't assigned the same human, weird."

"That is quite strange, why are you here then if the human you were assigned to isn't." Todoroki asked him.

"I just followed you, I assumed that we were assigned to the same job, like usual." Sero replied.

"And you complained about me following you." Todoroki smirked at him.

"No need to rub it in, I was just following patterns, besides I'm way too lazy to go and actually chase humans myself." Sero shot back, his cheeks reddening.

The doorbell chimed at that moment opening to reveal someone walking in and heading to the table they were both hovering over.

"And there's my human." Sero smiled.

"What are you doing up there?" The boy who walked in says to Sero.

"Oh, hi." Sero says, floating down from the ceiling. "Think of me as your guide, someone sent from the beyond to help you with your earthly issues."

"Why do you look like a demon?" He says, "if you were really trying to help me wouldn't you look like an angel or something?"

"Listen very carefully, I do specialise in love, but less of the innocent side, if you know what I'm saying." Sero told him.

"But I don't wanna do that stuff." He spluttered.

"Look, Bakugou, stop bullshitting yourself, I wouldn't be here if you didn't have a good chance." Sero was starting to get annoyed. "And I know your name because I'm literally inhuman, before you ask."

"Ugh fine, start with getting me a date or whatever." Bakugou shot back.

"Oh no, no no no, that's not how this works. You're the only one who can see me, genius. I could help you but that would involve a maid dress and at least 20 strawberries as well as a massive pool party." Sero responded.

"Why would any of that help?" Bakugou asked.

"It actually would and it would kickstart the fun part of your relationship in my opinion, and some sappy shit I guess." Sero said, "But it's also a plan you'd never agree to, so he's right over there, just go talk to him."

Meanwhile with Todoroki

"Hello, Midoriya, is it?" Todoroki greeted after his feet hit the ground.

"Uh, yes, that's my name, why are you talking to me?" Midoriya answered.

"Let's cut to the chase because I want to finish this and be able to work with my regular partner again." Todoroki said, "I'm a guardian angel sent to help you with matters of the heart."

"Uh, I don't follow." Midoriya said, confused.

"I'm an angel, I help you with love and then I can go back to my partner." Todoroki explained more simply.

"Love?!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Yep." Todoroki, was starting to get annoyed.

"Why would the angels take an interest in my love life? And partner, are you a gay angel?" Midoriya asked.

"I can't tell you why we come down to help, we can only help." Todoroki replied before becoming flustered, "And uh, I mean, I am gay but no, they're just my work partner."

"But you like them." Midoriya teased.

"Enough, if I know Sero, he's already proposed a ridiculous plan that would totally work on you." Todoroki shut Midoriya down.

"Work on me?" Midoriya asked.

"Enough questions, I believe I see your crush walking towards you, he's managed to gain the courage I guess, all you have to do is be true to your feelings. I could whack you if I sense you lying." Todoroki responded.

"What, Where, Please don't whack me." Midoriya spouts out before quickly shutting up and creaking out a nervous, "Hey Kacchan." to an approaching Bakugou.

Bakugou, without wasting much time, grabbed Midoriya's hands and blurted out, "Please stop me if you don't want to kiss right now."

"I'm fine with it." Midoriya replied.

And they kissed.

Sero whistled, which was heard by Bakugou and Todoroki.

"Stop being a weirdo." Todoroki said as he elbowed Sero, which was heard by Midoriya as well as Sero.

"Shut up!" Midoriya and Bakugou said at the same time.

"And that's our time to dip before they figure out what happened." Sero said as he grabbed Todoroki's hand to pull him away.

They both floated outside where they both looked at each other as Todoroki decided to lean closer to Sero and ask, "Do you want a kiss too?"

"Of course I do." Sero said as they both leaned in to kiss.