Bakusero study date

Sorry, idk why but I've been having trouble getting inspiration for this. That's why it took so long.

Sero looked over at Bakugou with a smile, he didn't know it yet but he had just agreed to a date, a study date.

Bakugou looked over at Sero and glared minutely, grabbing his glasses to read the page. Not many people knew it but his eyesight and hearing were damaged from his quirk.

Sero collapsed dramatically against the bean-bag.

"Stop being so dramatic, you've seen me in glasses millions of times before." Bakugou said.

"And you just get cuter and cuter each time." Sero said to him before deciding to crawl over and tickle him.

"Sssstop!" Bakugou hissed.

"Nevah!" Sero continued to tickle him.

"No really." Bakugou laughed.

"Do you actually want me to?" Sero asked mischeviously.

"Hmmm, yes." Bakugou answered looking like he was in thought.

"Alright, I guess you want us to actually study." Sero said.

"Probably a good idea considering your failing." Bakugou told him.

Sero started to do his homework and study while Bakugou leaned against him.

As time went on Bakugou drifted to sleep and dropped into Sero's lap.

Sero smiled at how cute Bakugou was being and decided to go to sleep aswell.

So they feel asleep all cuddled up to each other under the kotatsu, warm and comfortable.

Weeb_doki