Todoiidadeku fluff

Todoroki looked down at his sleeping boyfriends. Iida leaning against his side, almost still sitting upright as he leaned on Todoroki and Izuku curled up in Todoroki's lap.

Todoroki and Iida are on a first name basis with Izuku and Izuku with them. Iida and Todoroki are still getting used to calling each other by their first names. Todoroki was not on a first name basis with himself. In fact, often he did not refer to himself in the third person and is not too sure why he is doing so now.

Man, this was not supposed to turn into an existential crisis when he was just thinking about how cute his boyfriends were sleeping on him.

Izuku shifted and distracted Tod-Shouto, if he had to refer to himself in third person he would at least use his first name and he hated his last name, well he hated his first name too but not the point, from his internal monologue.

"Stop thinking so much." Izuku grumbled out, "That's usually Iida's job." and with a small laugh he fell back to sleep.

Shouto decided to stop over-analyzing literally everything and go to sleep. He drifted off with his head on Iida's shoulder.

They all woke up the next morning to Denki making a tik tok in the lounge room to the tune of welcome to wonderland.

Okay maybe it was Bakugou's yelling, "That better not be about dead kids again."

Which brought up a lot of questions, most of which Shouto was too tired to think about but the main one, Bakugou watches Kaminari's tik tok's.

Bakugou then dragged Kaminari away, when Iida asked where they were going the varying answers were "To make flower crowns." and "To hang out." Either way, it seemed like Bakugou would be dragged into making flower crowns.

Bakugou walked away grumbling, "But we don't  even have any flowers, dumbass."

Then they were out of earshot.

Iida got up to make breakfast, immediately being met with a Shouto clinging to his torso and a Izuku grabbing onto his arm.

"Come on you two." He said with a fond smile as he pulled them along to the kitchen as they struggled to keep their hold.

"No, don't move." They both complained.

"Too late." Said Iida.

He make quadruple stacks of pancakes with maple syrup and strawberries all while Izuku and Shouto were still hanging onto him.

They ate their delicious food and then went to Shouto's room to watch a movie. They watched Coco and they all cried because you have to be truly heartless to not cry or at least be holding back tears at some point during Coco.

Then they all fell asleep draped all over each other, and the story came full circle.

TACOTACO091

Can you tell I want to sleep and eat and watch Coco? Also my most breaking the fourth wall kinda story. Sorry it took so long and it's kinda short and weird.