KiriBakuKami

Requested by Rainbow_Spirinkles

Kami curled up in the centre of his bed pulling at his long sleeves, feeling self-conscious about everything as he gets sometimes.

Hearing knocking on his door he tried to get up only to fall back on his bed, not having enough momentum.

"Hey, Hurry up. You better not be mucking around in there and making me wait on purpose." Bakugou called through the door.

Tears started falling at the harsh words, he knew they weren't directed at him on purpose but he just felt like a failure.

Wiping them away and finally pushing himself off the bed he tiptoed across the room and turned the handle.

"Hey." Kaminari said quietly.

"Oh. Hey." Bakugou replied sounding unsure, "Did I?"

"No. Come in." Kaminari told him.

Bakugou walked in and sat at the head of the bed, Kaminari following after and dropping in his lap.

Bakugou grabbed his phone and sent a text asking Kirishima to come here for Kaminari and be quiet.

Knowing Denki wouldn't reach out when he was like this, Bakugou spoke in a quiet voice, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing you have to worry about." Kaminari mumbled.

Loud crashes and images bounced around in Denki's mind overwhelming him, causing him to lay still again unable to move.

Kirishima approached from the side and sat on Bakugou's side closest to the wall so he didn't fall.

Electricity slowly started to seep out of Kaminari the longer he was in this state.

"Ow." Bakugou said, getting shocked.

"Hey Kami, it's okay." Kiri spoke slowly and reassuringly.

"Kiri?" Kaminari questioned.

"Yeah." Eijirou answered.

"Do you guys love me?" He asked, sadly.

"Yeah of course we do." Kiri answered quickly.

"Yeah, we're your boyfriends. You think we'd be here if we didn't. We don't do things we don't want to do." Katsuki replied.

"Thanks guys." Kaminari said, utterly exhausted as he yawned and shifed to go to sleep.