Bakukami

I will always love you

A phrase we cannot say

A musketeer

A limping deer and after that a hunter

Kaminari the musketeer walked along the ocean sand, pondering whether he should continue his quest to Elathion.

A deer with a severe limp trotted past him, blood dripping down to it's hooves.

All was calm for a moment, then a hunter yelled out to duck. Soon after, an arrow struck through the deer's heart.

Then the hunter stepped out of the bushes, shaking his head and walking to talk to Kaminari.

"You could have gotten injured, stupid idiot!" He growled.

"Hey! That's not fair, I can take care of myself." Kaminari shouted.

"Sure you can." The hunter said with a smirk.

"Screw you! What's your name?" Kaminari tried to sound stern but his curiosity got the best of him.

"Katsuki to my friends and Bakugou to my enemies." He replied.

"Edgelord much, Katsuki." Kaminari teased.

"I never said we were friends." Katsuki countered.

"Well too late, get used to it." Kaminari scoffed.

"Ugh, bye." Katsuki said turning away.

Kaminari watched him walk away, his ash blonde hair moving with the wind.

A few weeks passed and Kaminari spent those weeks fantasizing about the hunter. Maybe he could run his fingers through the spiky hair that gets blown around in the summer wind. He could stare into the deep red eyes and never let go, burning into his soul the blood red of his pupils. He could grab his shoulders and slowly lean in for a kiss, for Katsuki to reciprocate and lean in too mirroring his movements. For the moment of contact to be as soft as the first bite of a marshmallow, as gentle as the feathers of a baby bird.

But this was all a fantasy.

He knew there was no chance of it happening, yet still he couldn't help imagining gently pushing aside the hair hanging in front of Katsuki's face and maybe giving him a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Sup nerd." Katsuki said from behind him, making Kaminari jump.

"Hey!" Kaminari's voice squeaked in the defensive atatement.

"What? Can't call you a nerd... you're a musketeer!" Katsuki laughed.

"No you scared me and so what?" Kaminari asked.