Kiribakukami - Telepathically

Kiribakukami

They closer they get emotionally, the more they can communicate telepathically.

Bakugou couldn't hear any voices in his mind. He didn't let anyone in emotionally and overall found the idea kind of creepy. It had many flaws, such as if someone lets someone in and then it turns out that person wasn't trustworthy. He just found it easier to not let anyone get close enough to read his mind.

Until Kirishima came along, for some reason he just couldn't push him away. He tried but Kirishima just kept coming back. So naturally, the telepathic connection started. It was small things at first, such as the 'I dropped my pen?' or 'Do you think this makes me look tough?' and it was easy to ignore. Surely he could have said those things out loud.

As he got more involved with the Bakusquad, Kirishima's voice grew louder and more frequent while the other's voices joined in

After a particularly stressful workout, Mina's voice would cut in, 'Are you feeling okay?'

And Bakugou would reply with, 'Course' and cut off the connection.

When Bakugou was stomping down the hallway, Sero butted in with, 'So you do care about us.'

And Bakugou would reply with, 'Well the connection hasn't cut off yet.' and then he'd cut off the connection with a smirk.

And last but not least, Whenever they'd play video games, Kaminari would open the channel and try to distract him with random questions and just his overall energy. As time went on Kaminari started using the telepathic connection to talk more than he actually talked out loud, to tell him stuff during class, to ask questions, to call him to eat dinner, to ask for food when he's hungry, to pass messages along, everything! In fact, Bakugou was almost sure that Kaminari didn't even properly talk to him anymore. It was kind of getting on his nerves.

"Hey, Kirishima." Bakugou decided to ask about it one morning.

"Yeah, Bakugou." Kirishima replied.

"Kaminari never even properly talks to me anymore, always using the telepathic connection. It's getting on my nerves." Bakugou growled out.

"You could always block him." Kirishima suggested.

"Not the point, I just want him to start talking again dammit." Bakugou complained.

"Then talk to him about it." Kirishima told him.

And so Bakugou did, "Hey, Sparky. Why haven't you been talking to me?"

"But I have-" Kaminari started.

Bakugou flashed him a glare and Kaminari sighed.

"I kind of get, anxiety and I don't really feel like people would want to talk to me which leads me to not want to talk to people. At first using the connection was just for fun but I slowly ended up becoming dependent on it after I realised that having the connection meant that person and I were really close not just on what I thought but their side too and that they could just shut me out if they wanted to. Of course them shutting me out would cause a minor depressive episode where I question my self worth but they don't need to know that. So yeah, soon after I started using it I just abandoned talking unless I really needed to though I'd talk to my classmates enough that they wouldn't be suspicious and my friends outside the bakusquad, I talked them enough... less but enough." Kaminari explained to Bakugou.

"Kaminari." Bakugou said in a gruff voice which caused an -eep- out of Kaminari, "Get over here into this hug."

"Okay." Kaminari breathed.

Bakugou hugged Kaminari for almost an hour, but only because Kaminari fell asleep halfway through.

Kirishima walked in, "I guess you've sorted it out with Kaminari then."

"Yeah, I'll send you the details. I think I need to get some sleep too and I'd rather not wake up Kaminari." Bakugou told him.

As Bakugou sat down, he transmitted the details of the conversation he and Kaminari had to Kirishima with a strict instruction to make sure the others don't disturb his or Kaminari's sleep.

And Kirishima felt special because it was the first time Bakugou sent something first.