Todobaku - Flirting

Todo_best_soba_boi I hope you enjoy it, even if it might not have been what you wanted.

Bakugou stared at Todoroki's blank face.

“Why do you always make that face?” He bluntly asked Todoroki.

“What face?” Todoroki asked cluelessly.

“Pfft, you don't even know what kind of face you're making. You look constipated and you just assume this is normal.” Bakugou laughed at him.

Bakugou laughed so much that he fell over with slight tears in his eyes.

“Okay Icyhot, here's the deal. I make you blush from being embarrassed and you thank me as well as buying my favourite spicy chocolate for me.” Bakugou told him.

“You want me to agree to being embarrassed on purpose.” Todoroki raised an eyebrow.

“It's not a question, it's a challenge with consequences if I win.” Bakugou explained.

“Let's talk about that if you win, pretty boy.” Bakugou told him, purposely getting close to his face.

“Is this how we're going to play?” Todoroki questioned.

“Are you ready?” Bakugou said looking into his eyes.

“Fine.” Todoroki receded.

Bakugou told a step back to take a deep breath before diving into his ~Flirty mode~.

He approached Todoroki purposely, placing his finger under his chin to lift it up and tower over him, “I love you.” He whispered in his ear, licking it on the way back with a teasing smile and wink once Todoroki could see his face again.

Todoroki didn't budge, expression barely changing.

“Now, that's not very Bakugou-like, pretty easy to see you don't mean it.” Todoroki fired back.

“What if I did?” Bakugou asked.
Todoroki reacted in a minuscule way, however not nearly enough to be noticeable.

“Not Bakugou-like, eh?” Bakugou smirked.

Thinking slightly, Bakugou's face smirked slightly.

“Would you perhaps rather something like this?” He smiled as if he was about to go into battle, “I like you Icyhot, I don't care if you accept or not, I just wanted to get it out there so I can stop laying awake at night thinking about kissing you senseless and cuddling together whether for comfort or just because. If you're going to reject me, go ahead and do it because otherwise I'm going to kiss you now!” Bakugou waited a millisecond before moving in.

Todoroki blushed a scarlet red however he did not move away.

And as Bakugou's lips met his, he couldn't help but not be mad about having to buy Bakugou's spicy chocolate.