Writer's block is fun?!

Because I still can't get out of my creative slump... I'll write one of the following oneshots.. I'll actually probably write them all at some point, maybe but you can decide which one I write first...

Restrictions

Kiribakukami and bakudeku.

Gonna put this at the bottom too

Kaminari woke up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily. His life was officially a gay/bi disaster. Jirou, Mina, Sero and (Kaminari) (jk) Bakugou all confessed to him yesterday and he said he'd give them all an answer by tomorrow which was now officially today. He was screwed...

Any AU, though you'll have to tell me which one. Oh, this'll be fun. I think I could write an AU yeah, probably not too much trouble.

"Hey, Hunter!" Bakugou called out to Kaminari

"Yes?" Kaminari turned to face Bakugou with his bright yellow eyes shining.

A Bakusquad thing??

Ones I kinda want to write but Idk why?

Kirideku?

Tokiroki? (That's Tokoyami and Todoroki.)

Sorta getting into the ship?

Kacchako?? 

Other stuff

Honestly you can request any ship except know that I'm not the best at writing Midoriya. And my Todoroki needs work... 

also I'm sorry but please don't request Kiribakukami cause I don't really like it. 

not the biggest fan of kirikami but will write it.

Idk

Go wild with your ships honestly, don't be afraid. Also please tell me whether you want to be tagged in the beginning description cause if you say nothing I will.

Poly ships

I will write for poly ships especially Shinbakukami. Any other poly ships you chomp with I'll support except for Kiribakukami and anything with bakudeku in it (I'm not really against bakudeku I just don't feel like writing that right now.)

Restrictions

Kiribakukami and bakudeku.

Gonna put this at the top too