Bakusero

i_love_catz13

Bakusero

Bakugou stomped to his room, the idiots just wouldn't get off his back today.

Constantly asking whether he was gay or not and winking at Sero.

As if it was their business, in the end he just stormed out after saying "Of course I'm gay, you dipshits." and flipping them off.

Also what was up with them winking at Sero, were they trying to set them up.

He wouldn't be adversed to the idea but like hell he was gonna let his friends got involved in his lovelife.

Bakugou had had quite the list of crushes but none of them went as far as with Sero. He was very certain he almost loved Sero.

Well Sero's birthday was coming up and Bakugou knew how much he loved oranges so he got out his creations sketchbook and designed the cake while he hummed their song.

Winter on a midsummer evening
Everything's quite bizarre
Put your hands on the table
And spin around in tune to the guitar
Drum beats on the pavement
As we walk along
Freezing toes and scorching hands
Eat the cake off of the floor
Everything's quite bizarre
When it's winter on a midsummer evening

Bakugou was only a quarter of the way through the song when he heard a sharp knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Bakugou called out.

"It's me." Sero answered.

"Come in." Bakugou answered quickly hiding his creations sketchbook.

Sero walked in with an unsure look on his face.

"I'm sorry about the others." Sero said.

"No problem." Bakugou replied.

"So… I was just wondering if you wanted to…" Sero started.

"Just spit it out already." Bakugou huffed.

"Rude, if you'd let me finish." Sero pouted

"You were taking too long." Bakugou told him poking his cheek.

"Stop it, just listen!" Sero said grabbing Bakugou's hands and facing him, "Do you want to go on a date?"

Bakugou flopped onto the floor and started laughing.

"Hey, what's funny?" Sero asked.

"You, everyone was being so obvious and yet I still didn't get it. Yeah, I'll go out with you. You're paying." Bakugou answered.

"What, why?" Sero groaned.

"Cause you asked me out dumbass." Bakugou laughed as he slapped Sero's head.

"Oh yeah." Sero said awestruck.

Neither of them could believe they got so lucky.