Chapter 10 Jaclyn and Luna!

Andre, John, and Marcus were all at the nation gate waiting for Angelo to arrive when a man who was 6'4, 230 pounds with a bald head and a goatee was walking towards them. He was wearing a black shirt, black jeans, and black boots. He was carrying a sword, but Andre also noticed that he had multiple knives on him too. Once he stopped in front of the boys, he took a look at all three of them before saying something.

Angelo: "I'm assuming you are Andre, John, and Marcus, correct?"

Andre: "Yep, and you must be Angelo."

Angelo: "Yes, I am. Now, I understand what this mission is, but I'm very curious about why those two ladies? I mean, there are probably more like them around, but you want to help them, why?"
Marcus: "He most likely got a crush on one of them."

Andre: "Hey, no, I don't."

John: "I have to agree with Marcus. Why else would you intend to travel around to see two girls again?"

Andre: "...... I'm just being nice."

John: "Sure you are. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Angelo: "Calm down, you two, but I just wanted to know our reasoning for this mission. Now, I have been around for a while and have seen people go searching for someone without a reason, but I can work with the crush thing. Now let's head out, we'll go towards the south as there is a city in that area that we can check first."

As all four warriors left the nation, Luna had crashed to the ground with multiple cuts and bruises on her body. She wipes the blood from her mouth before trying to attack but was knocked down to the ground again. She was getting exhausted from the damage she had received, but she was looking to attack again. Luna unleashes a Fire Hurricane Whip, but her opponent received no damage and counter using an Ice Tornado Wave attack that completely took her out. Right as she was about to lose consciousness, she got a look at the person.

Luna: "......... Give.......me..........back......... Jaclyn......"

??: "She doesn't belong to you anymore. Stay away or be killed the next time you interfere with us."

The warrior disappears without leaving a trace as Luna passes out. The warrior reappears next to a group of members wearing black coats.

??: "Did you take care of her?"

??: "Yes. She is knocked out, so no need to worry about her now."

??: "Good. Tell Cheyenne it's time to work her magic on Jaclyn."

The warrior went over to a young woman named Cheyenne who is 5'7 with green eyes. Her job for the group is to control the new members and showcase to them what they can contribute to the team. Cheyenne walks over to Jaclyn, who had a dazed look on her face as she was sitting down.

Cheyenne: "Jaclyn, it's me, Cheyenne. It's almost time for you to show us your strength."

Jaclyn: "Where am I? How did I get here? What has happened to my home and my people?"

Cheyenne: "I told you before that your home was destroyed."

Jaclyn: "By whom?"

Cheyenne: "The chaos warriors. They came to your home and destroyed everything, including your family and friends. They left you for dead before I found you and brought you here with us. We want you to not only get your revenge against those that took everything away from you, but also help us create a new world without those chaos warriors in it. Are you ready to lead us?"

Jaclyn: "Those chaos warriors will fall to their knees and be wiped out of existence when I'm done with them. I am ready to bring in this new world."

Cheyenne: "Excellent. I'll let you know when we are ready to head out."