Chapter 11! The Unlimited Nation Attacked!

Three days have passed since Angelo and his group returned to the Unlimited nation, with Jaclyn, Luna, and Kate being there for the first time. Ricky decided to let the group relax and send out his hunting team to see if they can pick up on anything that the enemy might have left behind. Meanwhile, Ricky set up the ladies in a house for the time being until further notice. Jaclyn wakes up in the morning and smells coffee in the air. She walks out to the living room, where both Luna and Kate were at.

Luna: "Good morning, everyone. How did you two sleep?"

Kate: "I slept well. I'm still surprised that they let us have our place to live in."

Jaclyn: "Same. What do you guys think about staying for good in the nation?"

Luna: "I was going to ask you the same question because we don't have anywhere to stay and if they are willing to have us, then I think we should stay."

Jaclyn: "I agree, and I think Andre has a little crush on me. Why else would he risk his life to save me? I think it's sweet, and I want to know more about those chaos eyes that he has. What do you think, Kate... about staying here?"

Kate: "I know this place is one hundred percent protected, and all three of us being added here would increase the security. I am all for staying here!"

Luna: "Awesome! I guess we will let them know today."

All three ladies would get dressed and head out to meet Andre, John, and Marcus at the park where they were already playing basketball before the ladies showed up. The boys would take a break to speak with the ladies.

Jaclyn: "We have some news to tell you guys. We are officially going to stay here in the nation."

Andre: "That's great. What about all your belongings from your old place?"

Luna: "Actually, we always travel, so we never keep big things minus the clothes we have. Now that we decided to stay here, we can help out and shop for new things anyway. We'll be fine."

Marcus: "Nice, well, welcome to the Unlimited nation family officially. Let's go get change and take you ladies out for some fun."

As all six warriors headed out, a warrior appeared about thirty feet from the Unlimited nation gate and his name is Dallas. A warrior who is known as one of the most dangerous assassinates in the world, was given an opportunity that he couldn't decline. Dallas stood about 6'2 and weighed 220 pounds, with the majority of it being muscle. He had short black dreads, golden-brown eyes, and a small tattoo of a dagger on his forearm. Cheyenne had to ask Dallas to attack the Unlimited nation to capture both the zodiac warrior and Jaclyn. When asking for his price, Dallas had responded with free. Cheyenne was confused about why he didn't charge for a suicide mission like this. Dallas responded that he intended to take down the mighty Unlimited nation on his own to showcase how Ricky being the leader will be the death of the nation. Dallas disappears without a trace and reappears close to the Unlimited nation as he stares from a distance at the gate before heading straight towards it. Four security guards were at the gate when they noticed Dallas coming which they all pulled out different weapons like a gun, sword, and staff to prepare themselves.

Guard 1: "You! Stop immediately and tell me why are you here, or else."

Dallas continues walking straight towards the guards, which promoted two of the guards to rush Dallas, who swipes his hand in front of the guards. Both of the guards disappeared without a trace, which shocked the other two, and they quickly rushed to ring the alarm before Dallas made them disappear too. The alarm was heard throughout the entire nation as guards began rushing towards the gate. Ricky told Tony and Adam to go find Andre and his group, which they quickly did. While many guards continue to go right at Dallas, he would swipe his hand, and they would disappear instantly. Dallas finally stops in his tracks as he is preparing to perform something major when Angelo quickly encounters him.