This Is Berk

Y/N POV

I woke up to a nudge on to my face so I slowly open my eyes to see Crystal's face and big eyes staring at me. I smile and started to pet her "Hi girl, I'm sorry if I worry you." I said as she started to nuzzle her head against me purring but then she got knock over. I turn to see toothless in front of me with a gummy smile which made me giggle. "Hi boy, its nice to see you too and how's your tail?" I aske as he roar and show me his tail which show a missing tail fin but nothing else damage. "Thank you for protecting Crystal, me, and Hiccup." I said as he cooed in reply.

I sat up and look next to me to see hiccup still asleep so I stood up gently and sat on his bed while caressing his face gently. I look at the other two and said "I think it's about time for him to wake up don't you think?" as they nodded I gesture to him as they nudge him. He then woke up to see Toothless big eyes staring at him and he started to smile.

Toothless then continue to nudge him as hiccup said "hey toothless." but he groan as toothless accidently put pressure on his wound as I started to scold toothless "Be careful toothless, he's still healing." I said as he started to move around. "Uh your in my house." Hiccup said as toothless started to knock down everything as crystal join in with him. "Oh come on crystal, not you too." I said

"Toothless, Crystal, oh come on-" Hiccup started but stop which made me turn to him. He move the blanket and look down which made me look with curious and I was shock. He had a missing leg and it was replace with a metal hook. He then place his foot on the ground as Crystal and Toothless started to sniff it. Hiccup then look at us with shock as he started to breath in and out as I patted his back.

"Don't worry, you'll get use to it and look at it to the bright side. Now you and toothless match, his missing tail fin and your missing tail." I said as he chuckle as my joke. He then got up as I help him and try to walk but only to fall down which made toothless and crystal to catch him. They then lead him to the door as he thank them. He open the door only to get startle by hookfang roaring at him as he quickly shut the door. "Toothless, Crystal, stay here." He said as I softly giggle.

He open the door again only to see the gang riding the dragons and look around to see dragons all over the village. He look at it with disbelief while saying "I knew it, we're dead." and I giggle at his reaction as I heard Stoic walking over while chuckling. "No but you guys gave it your best shot. So what do you think?" Then everybody saw us and started to say how we were awake and back.

"It's hiccup and Y/n!" People said and started to walk over to us. "Turns out all we ever needed was this." Stoic said while pointing to us. "You just gesture all of us." Hiccup said to him as he nodded. "Well, most of you. That bets my handy work with a little hiccup flair through and end. Do you think it'll do?" asked gobber as Hiccup said back "I think I'll make a few tweaks." As people started to laugh at his response.

We then smile until we got punch on the shoulder so we turn to see astrid. "That's for scaring me." "What is it always going to be this way?" Asked hiccup as Astrid then smirk and whisper me something and push me. I turn to her sterned but she just smile and nodded. So I walk to Hiccup and smile at him softly while gently pulling him towards me and softly connect my lips to his. He then gave me a weird smile so I turn to astrid to see her smirking "I could get use to it. You hurting me and telling Y/n to do something." He said as I giggle.

He turn to see gobber handing him a red tail fin for toothless along with his saddle while saying "Welcome home." As hiccup smile at him. "Night furies!" Someone yell and people got down when Crystal and Toothless climb over them and stare at us with big eyes. We chuckle until I decided to say "Anyway Crystal is not a night fury. She's a light fury since she's white not black like the night just to let you guys know." As everybody then nodded in understand.

Me and Hiccup then got on to Crystal and Hiccup along with astrid onto stormfly as Hiccup tested out the tail fin. He look at me, toothless, and crystal while saying "You're ready?" As I nodded and Crystal and Toothless to gurgle.

Hiccup POV

This is berk...It's snow nine months a year and hails the other three. We then started to fly. Any food that grows here is tough, tasteless. We then started to dive while spinning and glide forward and me and Y/n laugh happily. The people that grow here are even more so. We went through a tunnel and dive while toothless and crystal started to roar. "Yeah!" I yell as Y/n yell with excitement. The only upsides are the pets. We flew past some huts and then across the bridge and flew under it as Fishlegs join us. "Woohoo!" yell astrid. While other places have ponies or parrots. We flew through a small arch as the others join us. We have... We flew upwards as me and y/n flew into the clouds while toothless and Crystal roar loudly...DRAGONS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of short chapter

A/n: I hope you enjoy this story even though it's pretty bad