3. Falling For You

I've gotten well settled into my role with Hybe these past three months. Working with Jae while on opposite sides of the world turns out to not be too difficult. The guys also keep in contact with me, usually sending me pics or telling me bits about their day.

I've also received a couple of gifts delivered to my door courtesy of Jungkook. There's a 3 ft Cooky on my couch that reminds me of him every day. I thanked him a lot for such an adorable and unnecessary gift but I won't be telling him how often I use it as a snuggle buddy.

I received an email today letting me know that the guys will be doing a big Japanese promo along with two concerts. This means at the end of August, in just three weeks, I'll be flying out to Tokyo to work with them during their promos and concerts there and in Osaka.

Not only that, once the Japan promotions are done I'll be going back to Seoul with everyone else and staying there another month to plan for the next round of promos. I'll be gone an entire two months and hitting 3 cities and two countries. It's almost so surreal to think that this is my job!

I read through the schedule and itinerary for Japan and it's pretty stacked. There's a ton of interviews and photoshoots, with radio stations, tv shows, magazines, and more. There's even a party being thrown for the company to celebrate BTS being named the ambassadors for a new Japanese company.

I'm thankful that I don't have to be there for every appointment, but I can't imagine how tired the guys must get when they're having to run around from place to place non-stop AND still have the energy to perform. It's unreal.

———-

I arrive in Tokyo with a day to adjust to the time and do whatever exploring I want to do in the city. The first thing I want to do is go shopping.

Jae arrived in Tokyo the day before and jumped at the chance to go shopping in the city. I meet him in the hotel lobby and he greets me with a big hug.

"It's so good to see you! This is so much better than video chatting at work every other week," he laughs.

"Yeah, I know!" I return his tight squeeze. As much as I enjoy working from home, there's an added level of difficulty when I can't see my coworkers regularly. I miss being able to hang out outside of work for drinks or something.

We hop on the train and head into the heart of the city where the shopping options are endless. We enjoy street food as we explore shop after shop buying things we know we don't need.

The city is gorgeous as night falls and the streets are illuminated by bright lights. Jae and I spot a noodle place where the food is sent down bamboo slides and I can't resist.

"Oh we have to go there!" I'm jumping in excitement at how fun this dinner experience would be.

"Let's go!" Jae agrees.

When we get inside we see some familiar faces already halfway done with their meal.

"Lizzy!" Jin yells from across the restaurant.

All 7 guys jump up to greet me and hug me. I've missed them and their chaos these past few months.

"How much stuff did you buy??" Yoongi asks gesturing towards all of my shopping bags.

"Just a little," I laugh shyly. Maybe it is a bit much, but it's Tokyo!

"Where's mine?" Tae asks trying to peek into some of the bags. Jimin nudges him to behave, making him pout.

"Patience," I wink at him.

They go back to their table to finish up their meal and we begin ours. They all wave at us once they finish eating and head out.