20. City of Love

I arrive in beautiful Paris and I'm in awe. I never thought my life would bring me here. There's transportation waiting to take me to the hotel and I spend the entire car ride staring out the window with my jaw on the floor. This is unreal.

The guys are out doing their usual rounds of interviews and appearances so I have some time to get settled before they get back. The good thing is that I'm technically on vacation since I was supposed to be relocating at this time. I took 2 weeks off for my move and to get settled. Instead I'll be here with total freedom and no need to worry about work.

I get to the hotel and go up to my room and discover another one of Jin's sneaky little plans. My room is not my room at all. It's a large suite that obviously has already been in use. A quick look at all of the belongings everywhere confirms that he has me staying in Jungkook's room. I'm not complaining at all, it actually has me even more excited.

>Me: You put me in Kookie's room? How were you able to make that happen??
>Jin: I told you, I'm the CEO 😉
>Me: You're the best CEO 💜 when will you guys be back?
>Jin: Later tonight. I'll let you know. Go out and have fun for now.

It's only mid afternoon so I plan to do just that. I grab my purse and start off having lunch at a nearby cafe. There's so much I want to see and do I don't know where to start. I find a shopping district not far away and decide to go there since I can never resist shopping.

As I'm moving from store to store a lingerie shop catches my eye. Not just the shop, but a sexy set displayed in the window has my attention. It's an all black lace set complete with a barely there thong, a balconette bra, and a sheer robe. The thought of Kookie seeing me in this the second he returns to his hotel room is more than enough to get me to run inside the store and buy the entire set, along with a few more pairs of cute panties.

I hit up a few more shops for souvenirs and gifts for all of the guys before I make my way back to the hotel. It's starting to get late and I want to make sure I'm there and ready when they return. My heart is beating so hard from excitement as soon as I get back to the room.

I jump in the shower to wash up and slip into my new lingerie set. I make sure there's nothing left out that would let Jungkook know someone else is in here. I want him to be fully surprised when he steps into the bedroom and sees me on the bed. I get comfortable and watch tv a bit until I finally get a text from Jin letting me know they're on their way back.

Without giving him too much information I tell him it's probably best that no one stops by Kookie's room tonight. Seems everyone else already knows I'm in Paris so he assures me that none of them want to interrupt anything we have going on. I'll see the rest of them in the morning, tonight is just for me and Kookie.

I turn the tv off and lay across the bed in a position that I hope looks cute and not awkward. I don't know why I'm so nervous, it's not like I haven't seen him before or anything. Yet my heart has been out of control since I got here and I'm even more on edge now knowing he's almost here and could walk through that door at any moment. Words can't explain how much I've missed him these past few months.

Finally I hear the sound of the door opening and I hold my breath waiting for him to walk into the bedroom. I wish this were a normal room and not a suite because he would have already seen me by now, but instead I'm still sitting on the bed listening to him rustling around doing who knows what out in the main living area.

He begins humming a song and his sweet voice sends me through the roof. Everyone knows how great he can sing, but something about hearing him casually singing with no music, just his raw everyday voice is the most euphoric thing to listen to. I've had the most restful sleep and loveliest dreams on the nights I've fallen asleep to his voice.