8. Mine, Yours, Ours

The days are dragging much slower than I'd like them to. I've been hanging on to the Cooky keychain Jungkook left for me hoping it will somehow magically make him appear in front of my face. I try to find distractions for myself as much as I can. Burying my head in work, going out on the town, even to places I've already visited 2-3 times, hanging out with Jae, and anything else I can think of to make time go a little bit faster.

Wednesday comes and tonight is the party being thrown for the company as a celebration for a new partnership. The guys have a new brand they can call themselves ambassadors of and the company seems very gracious. It's being held in a large banquet hall that almost looks more like a night club. There's a large bar, a dj, a dance floor, and all the food we could want at a buffet table. The best part is everything is paid for with no limits. Not that I plan on over indulging, but it's been a long week and some drinks that I don't have to pay for sounds amazing right now.

While I was distracting myself with shopping I bought myself a new cocktail dress and silver strappy heels to go with. The dress is a deep purple off shoulder style that goes down to my mid thigh. It's not terribly low cut, but enough to make me feel a bit sexy. I know the party is going to be a lot of meet and greet for the boys so I highly doubt I'll get a moment with Jungkook at all. I figured if that's the case I'll at least make sure he sees me from across the room. Just a silent little 'voulez vous coucher avec moi' type invitation.

The party is fun, some people are dancing, and some people including myself are hanging at the bar having drinks and chatting. Every time I look up the guys have been pulled into another direction. I know they're meant to just chill and have fun here, but I can't imagine they can with all of the people coming up to talk to them every few minutes. Still I manage to meet eyes with Jungkook a few times. The first time he looked happy to see me, but each time after he looked like he was getting more and more restless and impatient.

Jae spends a lot of his time at the bar with me. We have some shots, sing along to the playlist of songs the DJ has going, and overall enjoy the time. Even when I'm not looking I know Kookie is keeping me in his sights. I can feel him watching me, and when I look at him he looks back biting his lips like he's starving. It's a look that never fails to turn me on. I would give anything to be able to have the whole night with him.

After a few drinks I slip away to go to the bathroom which is in a corner down the hall outside of the event room. I know I probably should have slowed down a bit but I was enjoying myself. I freshen myself up in the mirror and make sure I don't look like I'm falling completely apart.

I step out of the bathroom and I lock eyes with Jungkook who's standing in the hallway.

"Hey," I say a little surprised. "What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be in there making friends?" I ask smiling.

"I needed a breather," he says grabbing my arm and pulling me through the door that he was standing in front of.

"What-" before I can finish my sentence he presses me against the wall and kisses me deeply, passionately, hungrily. He envelopes me in his warm body heat giving me that feeling I've been missing.

"You look amazing tonight, I can't help myself." He takes a good look at me while running his hands along my curves.

I realize he's pulled me into a small maintenance closet where the only light is coming from a small fogged window in the door. His breathing seems strained like he had been holding his breath for a while.

"I've missed you so much," he whispers pressing my body between his and the wall.

"I missed you too," I say finding his lips again. I wrap my arms around his neck as he runs his hand up my thigh. "I've missed you....so...much," I say into him between kisses.