10. Stupidly Perfect

We wake up the next morning to the sound of birds singing while we're still laying outside on the blanket. The stars I remember falling asleep to have changed to a clear blue morning sky. I look over at Jungkook to see him rubbing his eyes and looking disheveled as he tries to remember where he is.

"Morning, sunshine," I say running my fingers through his wild hair.

He stretches his limbs and lets out a few grunts and groans before looking back at me.

"Good morning, baby," he says smiling back at me. "I guess we didn't make it to bed."

"No, but I think I like this better."

"Me too. I like anything as long as I'm with you." He cups my face and brings his lips to mine. "Everything is better with you."

"You're too sweet," I say smiling and giving him endless kisses.

His arm wraps tightly around me and he pulls me as close as he can. I can tell by his eyes that he's still in a morning haze, but that doesn't stop him from latching his lips on to mine and not letting go. We spent the entire night outside in the cool breeze, and while I'm feeling a little cold, his body is still just as warm as it was when we first stepped outside.

When he notices me shivering he shuffles positions and blankets himself on top of me. Not putting his whole weight on me, but just enough to warm me up. His tongue snaking it's way into my mouth also helps my temperature rise. The taste of him has become my favorite flavor, but something about now, something about how he's kissing me, how he holding me. It's different. It's hot and very sexy, but there's less of a lusty feel and more of a gentle and caring taste to him. It's like the difference between making love and fucking. He's not the best at expressing his feelings in words, but I can feel everything through this kiss.

His lips are so soft and I always enjoy playing with his lip ring whenever we connect. It's become a fun little game I play with him and he giggles in the most irresistible way when I do.

In the middle of me considering eloping with this man right now and having whatever babies he wants, I hear a loud rumble bellow from his stomach.

"I guess we should have breakfast," he laughs.

"Let me cook for you," I suggest. "I saw pancake mix in there right? Let me make something for you for once."

He looks at me intrigued. "You'll cook for me?"

"Of course. I'll show you that I do actually know how to cook. Come on."

We get up from our spot that served as our bed for the night and go inside to the kitchen. I'm relieved to see that the pancake mix is the simple kind that only requires water to be added. I get a pan warming on the stove and mix a batch of the batter in a bowl.

Kookie takes it upon himself to slice some strawberries and bananas. He says they're to put on top of the pancakes but every time I turn around he's stuffing more and more in his mouth.

I also opt to crack a few eggs and add scrambled eggs to our breakfast menu. I'll cook him a basic but delicious American breakfast completed with a couple of pieces of ham to round the whole thing out. I'm nervous about cooking for him for the first time, although this is by no means a difficult meal to make and it's all food I've made a million times.

I make us each a plate of pancakes, ham, and eggs and watch as Kookie dresses his pancakes with fruit and then tops it off with syrup. It's not much and it's not a big deal, but I can't take a bite of my food until I see his reaction to tasting it.

"Mmm!" His brows are furrowed and he almost looks angry as he takes another bite.

"I did good?" I ask nervously.