16. Bad

When I wake up the next morning the guys are already gone. It blows my mind how Jungkook can always slip out of the bed without waking me. I throw on a robe since I'm still only wearing the lingerie set I put on last night, and go out to the kitchen for something to eat.

When I open the fridge I see a bento box full of food with a note on it.

Thank you, enjoy!

I also noticed the meat I made for them is gone without a trace. I figured they would like it, and I'm so grateful they left me something to eat this morning. I never know how they find the time or energy or resources to get things for me in such short amounts of time, but it's always appreciated.

After eating, I go back to Jungkook's room to relax in his massage chair and look for a place I can get them lunch from. It's hard to appeal to all of their tastes and diets and I can see why they don't always eat together as a group. Tae is picky, Jin has allergies to some ingredients, Joonie doesn't like seafood, Jimin and Kookie are serious about sticking to their diets, Hobi doesn't like too much spice, and Yoongi seems to prefer low carbs and high protein foods. God bless the staff that has to feed them on a regular basis. I give up and figure Jun will have an idea of a place that they all would enjoy.

Since I've got time before Jun picks me up to get their lunch surprise, I turn my camera on and take a few racy pictures while I'm in the chair. I open the robe enough to show plenty of cleavage and bite my bottom lip as I snap a few pictures. I don't know how often Kookie will be able to look at his phone, but I hope no one is standing over his shoulder when he opens the photos I just sent him.

>Me: Miss you, babe ❤️‍🔥

Who knows, he may not even see it until I'm already there with their lunch. With that thought in mind, I take another picture. This time the robe is hanging off my shoulders revealing my entire chest with my breasts perfectly perched in my black bra. I lean back and slide my hand under my panties and look into the camera with burning desire in my eyes. I snap a few more shots and hit send.

>Me: Have a good day 😘

That should make his workday more interesting. I lean back in the chair and continue enjoying my massage with a mischievous smirk on my face knowing that I've probably made it very difficult for him to concentrate the rest of the day.

Lunch time grows near, so I get dressed and meet Jun at the door. As I figured, he knew just the place to order from that has a range of options that's guaranteed to have something each of the guys would like. It's a huge order so we have to wait an hour for the restaurant to cook and pack it all up, but thankfully their shooting is running a little long so they haven't realized that their meal hasn't even arrived yet.

By the time we get there and get the food setup they're still on stage polishing up a few steps before their live recording later. I can't help but watch them in amazement from the screen in the back room. They're so meticulous and complete perfectionists as they make sure every single thing is as it should be. Even things that would seem minuscule don't get past them. I sometimes wonder if they're being way too hard on themselves, but I know they wouldn't see it like that. They have a lot of pride in what they do and would never give a half assed performance no matter how tired they may be. I truly admire that about them.

Once they're satisfied with their rehearsal they start heading back and before they even make it to the room I can hear Jin's voice from down the hall.

"Ooohh!! Something smells so good!!" Jin's excitement has him running into the room first and he salivates at all of the food we have set out for them. He looks over and notices me and gives me a big hug. "Did you bring us this?" He asks.